Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > F.b.i.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

FBI Notice

1. The FBI was created to eliminate the intimidation and eploitation of the citizens of B&N by groups or individuals.
2. We are much of like mind that we all value honor and fairness though all are independants.
3. Vigilante ? Imply's injustice that the law (admins) has not redressed and the citizens won't tolerate: so a bit of that yes
4. So if reprehensible deeds that are at another's expense are how ya get fun then who are you to gripe when the FBI has fun at your expense ? (someone too egocentric/selfish to consider the consequences to other than you) Which is why you do that kinda thing anyway.
5.The FBI isn't designed to exploit. Probable cause . If ya unprovokedly pk a 40 level and your 90 level then you've given probable cause to have a 120 level FBI pk you without remorse.
^. Play well, have fun,share and help each other as well as yourself. Everyone does that and everyone is FBI.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Personal note

DM is cool. FBI vs DM rivalry is a mutually agreed upon thing.
Fairness matters to all the FBI Agents i know of....or they wouldn't be in the FBI they'd be in the other bunch. DM has honor etc and he is fair he chose the rivalry of the FBI not the rivalry of the ideals of the FBI. Now that's straight plz allow poetic liscense in future FBI reports... it is a fantasy role playing game and you guys are ruinin my story line

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

hehehe well I joined the server yesterday and it seemed the FBI was going after MMMOB ppl just out of spite but if it is as you say it is uberslayer it's cool... RP is always fun

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 01:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

FBI report

Willowwind Known member of the Mafia was seeking vengence against all anti mafia citizens this a.m. _Elec_ was attacked and called for help. Agent Uberslayer arrived on scene and was duly targetted. Bashes were exchanged and much airtime was had by all. No loss of lck sustained by FBI Agents or civilians. Willowwind was not available to question as to dmg. (Dropped and stayed dropped) Citizen _Elec_ has been awarded Honorary FBI status as she stood up alone against the opression of the MMMOB and made clear the need to unite.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 02:45 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Duel yesterday, Elec, FBI, level 70 vrs DM MMMOB, Level 47!!!

(I invited Elec to duel, so it wasn't her newbie bashing me....)

Results: In front of ye olde Jaten, the contenders squared off. At first, the match was very close, with each warrior pulling slightly in the lead for a moment as they circled the field of battle. DM tried a few fairly spectacular spells, but with terrible accuracy, as he managed to do more damage to himself than Elec. Finally, as the levels of health began to sink, the Merchant of Death forsake casting and concentrated on the sword. Elec, seeing immiment defeat looming, surrenderred!!!!

Ok, the 11 remort difference really isn't that serious, either. :-)

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Rofl nice one DM

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Thanks!

Note: The casting woulda been much more lethal if I had beam then....

+1 post

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

FBI Membership

quote:
Originally posted by Snake
I want to join! do i just put it on my #getinfo?

As this is a Federation of B&N Independants I hesitate to deny anyone membership. We (the FBI) started this because we were all of like mind and knew it and knew each other.
For me to invite I had to have some revelation of honorable character by the player invited.
This is not to say anyone is undeserving of being an FBI Agent just because I don't know them. And I'm probably the least deserving. Any FBI Agent is just as empowered to invite into the FBI those they deemof like mind/character.
I ask that a vouching for those invited by other Agents take place and a vote on undecideds/aplicants.
I ask that those not initially invited refrain from Coopting FBI Agent status and stick to Citizen for FBI in there #info.
Thanks for the apreciation / admiration / support of the FBI

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 11:33 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

lighten up uber. wheres that fun lovin dude i used to know... yall know your in the fbi to kick evil's *cough* and internets *cough* ass...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

well no sh!t.. he started it

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Final Report

All FBI Agents are hereby notified of their retirement.
The clear purpose that united us is at an end.
The B&N Mafia was oficially disbanded today.
The ringleader's reintegration as a citizen is well under way.
We all make mistakes...things get out of hand.... and we bring out the worst in each other.... and then ya move past that.
The AANF(sans poke ball) is still supported and all FBI are encouraged to participate. Plz add Retired to any FBI #info or drop it as you choose. Time to get on with the game....
Keep the peace....support the peace
(take it easy on the ex mafiaso)

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 03:03 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

that mean the old uber comin back?

Twister is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 03:10 AM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

The old uber ?

Kinda got to find him..... but yeah

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 03:28 AM