Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > F.b.i.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

F.b.i.

Federation of Binker's & Newbies Independants

Aside from the inuendo of rivalry vs an un named group
It would stand for the independants that don't want the game to be controlled by non admins bullying them while they're learning the ropes. A bit of chivalry, a bit of mentoring, something honorable to be part of but not rule every one. Somethin' a bit above a lynch mob for evil doers/ a gimme gimme org./.
Let me know... ideas?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-18-2001 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

That sounds like a group I would be proud to join

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-18-2001 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

And our next match is.....

Newbie vrs Internet!

lol!!!

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-18-2001 08:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

hrm... I'd take him without even hitting him all I'd need to do is adminbeam and he'd die... and if that didn't kill him off i'd switch teams and cast thorn hehe

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

the thorn is a bit overkill dont you think newbie....

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Thumbs up The F.B.I. has it's first victories

Official Members of the F.B.I. today succeeded in an admittedly one sided fight vs a known member of the M.M.M.O.B.
(Misguided Malignant Miscreants On B&N)
Admitted there was some personal air time involved.
The percieved threat is modified by the lack of intellect of the MMMOB members. Continuing to return and fight 6 F.B.I. agents and a concerned citizen (one an admin) should be proof enough.
The alledged "mafia" member vowed vengence yet we could hardly hear him over the laughter and celebration.
Further info on the roles and Charter of the F.B.I. will become available.... (We are all independants sooo don't hold your breath)

And Great was the Rejoicing through out the land !

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Ring Leader Trounced

One Internet (ringleader of misguided souls) was located and dispatched with such force that his pack went through a mountain and the Ethren tree.
Discouraged by the trouncing to recover his goods he promptly bailed to parts unknown.
Agent Xin_ and Kendwaho were instrumental in their relentless pursuit of the fleeing Ringleader. (very fleeing)
His hidey hole (literal) has been discovered and we expect to bring the Miscreant to the justice he deserves.
Beware crossing into elven forest on his log ons.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 01:23 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Um, did you mention my dismemberment from last night?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 03:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Srnubi
GnollScavenger

damn ...

The F.B.I. seems much like the MMMOB(or how ever its splled)
Yall are doing what you though Inet was doing wrong , PKing lower lvls.

RL: 3
Class: HeadMystic
Money:1.3mill
Storage: Darmor, Fullplate, IM, over40Claymores, Dshield... and much more
Last Modifyed: Oct 30 / 6:00pm

Srnubi is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 03:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Srnubi Click here to Send Srnubi a Private Message Find more posts by Srnubi Add Srnubi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

FBI News Flash

DeathMerchant was dispatched in a covert sting operation.
After being duly read his rights DM chose to remain silent. (AFK)
UB was sent in to minimize damage to xp and dispatched the MMOB afiliated member(much adding to DM's END I might add )
(More swishin than a gay bar around here was goblin runt 3 's comment)

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 03:21 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

they need a siren of some sorts when chasin down the baddies... and maybe a land scout to go with it =p...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

perhaps the box in spell.. (mog knows what this one is)

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 04:45 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Long as this box in does not affect my transport, Im all for it. :-) If not, well, I should get it too.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:46 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

it wont affect transport but the box will most likley follow your transport then =p

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:48 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

What requirements to cast this box? And what are the effects?

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:50 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

the box thing is just a function i made that captures a certain client inside a box of forcefields... since it is a function.. i can take it on pretty much tack it on anything imaginable..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:52 PM
Snake
GoblinRunt

I want to join! do i just put it on my #getinfo?

Snake is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Snake Click here to Send Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Snake Add Snake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Hmm, so would it hamper my movement? Can I slash and beam it/through it?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:55 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

umm.. ya cant go through em.. so your stuck there.. when you cast it will only cast at the spot on the forcefield you cast at...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 06:10 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

hrm, interesting....how much casting needed to make one?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 06:22 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

has yet to be decided... who knows =/

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 06:25 PM
ZombieMauler

I am finding hard to belive that DM is a miscreant he's always been good in my book

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:03 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

See other post on your thread...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:28 PM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

FBI Update

The Affiliation of DM to the"MMMOB" was self admitted in a previous confession. (as he chose to remain silent....)
Answer to SrNubi: well what Lower lvl do you mean? if a 20 lvl pk's a 30 lvl am I pking a lower level... And who in the FBI has lower lvl PK'd in the FBI name ?
Define your gripe better.
(Dramatic liscence was involved changing B&N mafia to MMMOB in the reports to help anti perpetuate same.) And dang it there's mmmob memebers on the loose so this has got to wait

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 02:44 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

MUHAHAHAHA, I shall be free from this hell (ie, my job) with florescent lighting before the hour ends! I shall instantly teleport myself to thy land(ahem, drive like maniac to comp) to slay thee guardians of justice!!!!

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 02:55 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

ALL OF THIS NEEDS TO STOP...

DM is cool and so is uberslayer.. all the ppl on the server are cool

only time when it becomes "not cool" is when you ruin the fun for other ppl... such as pking, stealing, and anything else unmoral... internet seems to have done a # of those things witch is so not cool...

this is not a hate post but it is fact that newbie would most likley rather have ppl playing for fun.. other than playing to pk.. pking just isnt cool.. i enjoy the occasional fight between john and lx or whoever it may be... but thats just for fun.. when it comes down to this man its just pathetic... newbies such as yourselves (no names listed for my proctection) need to learn the line between when it is aright to pk and or when it becomes just totally not cool to pk..

if you do pk.. give em stuff back.. and try to take someone on thats your own size.. dont be a looser and pk a lvl 1 when your lvl 150!

Twister is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 03:59 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Sounds like this FBI is a bunch of vigilantes, who are ignoring the true keepers of law and order...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

FBI is the only one giving newbs a chance out there from internet and his "group"...

admins just aint on enough to help all the time

Twister is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 04:34 AM
Apache

Vigilantes???

Ignoring the true keepers of law and order... Hey Postal, How many times have you asked internet to chill? Where are you when he's pking everyone he see at low lvl's ? The Ignoring the keepers of the law and order is all that internet does. I have a great deal of respect for Newbies admins. He sucks face when the admins are present, but as soon as they leave same old ****.

Apache F.B.I Agent

Apache is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Apache Click here to Send Apache a Private Message Click Here to Email Apache Find more posts by Apache Add Apache to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

ahh cool down apache itll be okay... true admins arnt around all da time.. witch leaves for ppl such as internet to do what he does..

but if were ever gunna have it go back to the good ole ways.. we need to stop arguein among ourselves and just take down the problem...

you all are cool dont need to fight.. just aim at the problemo..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 05:17 AM