Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Please Read
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thullan
GoblinRunt

Thumbs down Please Read

This morning in uber.... I woke up hoping to level only to find god have fun and pull a uber gohort to the teleport. Why do you all think Internet is an ass? At least he helps people... unlike other people like god and uberslayer they'd rather have fun trying to make someones pack lootable.

thanks you 2 assholes

peace out everyone

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

thullan is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for thullan Click here to Send thullan a Private Message Click Here to Email thullan Find more posts by thullan Add thullan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

dude.. uberslayer been helpin ppl out for as long as i can remember.. just internet is an ass and thats just the way things are.. he pked me and took my stuff w/o giving back he also did that with elec kend and countless numbers i bet.... uberslayer would give it back and more prolly...

get facts straight before saying stuff like that again.. on god i have no clue but you got the wrong picture with uberslayer..

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake
GoblinRunt

Ubber slayer is wicked nice!

Wheni finally got enough money for for some good armour (i spent 3+ hours mining to get it) I went to ethren and withdrew my cash, only to find i couldn't move cept by jumping and then barely. Well Internet followed me and then started stealing my hard earned cash, i tired to get back the the banker to deposit it back but he kept shoving me away from the doorway and blocking me well after i yelled for help uberslayer came running to my aide and took my cash and carried it to the merchant for me.

Then when i went to by full plate mail, uber did it for me for his reduced price, even though i was 50k short, and then afterward he gave me 200k back cause he said i deserved a break from mining

Snake is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Snake Click here to Send Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Snake Add Snake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jinnai-
UndeadSkeleton

I don't play on B&N but i always have a good laugh watching my sister run from internet
(when he's dueling people or aka. bashing them)

Bin Laden

(- J i n A n i m e -)

-jinnai- is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jinnai- Click here to Send -jinnai- a Private Message Click Here to Email -jinnai- Visit -jinnai-'s homepage! Find more posts by -jinnai- Add -jinnai- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EternalPygmy
GoblinRunt

my opinion...

i have nothing against any of those people or anyone on B&N. uberslayer and internet have both helped me out when i needed it, especially in uber zone. i used to think internet was an as but he only is when he is bored and is high level...when he is lower he is nice. uberslayer is just nice all the time. i dont even know who "god" is.

EternalPygmy is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 10:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EternalPygmy Click here to Send EternalPygmy a Private Message Click Here to Email EternalPygmy Find more posts by EternalPygmy Add EternalPygmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Raven
GoblinRunt

Well people seem to hate me cuz im thief class, even tho i can only steal 2 coins =/ oh well.

Class: Thief : Don't hate me cuz i stole 2 of your precious coins please.
Level: 16
Remort: 0
Money: none cuz all i getz is da small rock
Pimp: BlackDragon

S L A P - M U H - F R O ! ! ! ! !

Raven is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 10:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Raven Click here to Send Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Raven Visit Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Raven Add Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote