Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Little assistance...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

Little assistance...

Is there something to download for this or what? I can't get in, and (not that it matters to many of you) i'll quickly give up trying to get in period. Thus ending any possibility of me beginning to play TRPG again.

Little help here please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

nothing extra to dl, its base TRPG.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

I get missing file errors, shut your fucking hole. B&N is the same version as the current base download correct? Seeing as how I have the same version, it should work, but oddly enough it doesn't. Fuck you.

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 05:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yes, its just base TRPG.... There are a few minor mods, but they are all server side. If you can get into other TRPG servers, but not B & N, try at a different time of day... If you cant get into any, your download was probably screwed.

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barefaced Storm
GoblinThief

Same thing happened to me. The only thing that i could think of was to redownload so thats what i did and I CAN PLAY.

[url=www.tribal.htmlplanet.com]My Bran New Sitel[/url]

[url=http://www.ushapki.com]Click here this is where I take HAPKIDO[/url]

Barefaced Storm is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Barefaced Storm Click here to Send Barefaced Storm a Private Message Click Here to Email Barefaced Storm Visit Barefaced Storm's homepage! Find more posts by Barefaced Storm Add Barefaced Storm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

r u saure u have a password

lol

LOOK!! at the words.....whoa *goes insane*

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote