Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > uberball tornament.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

uberball tornament.

I am hosting the first official uberball tornament tonight(Friday) at 7:00 pm East. (8:00 central).
Skills required to play:
At least one of these Shove, Bash, Beam. You must have the ability to equip wind walkers. If not you have some time to get there.

Also I require at least 100 hp to play because you can hurt yourself easily if you are not careful. So if you dont have 100 hp train your endurance. (at lvl 60 you should have 100 hp.)

Basic rules. You have to hit the ball into the opponets goal using shove bash or beam. you may shove and beam other players as long as you don't hurt them. Goals will be marked prior to the game starting. You do not need to bring anything but your wind walkers and prahaps if you have bash a weapon to bash with. If you have a high bash then bring a club(or spiked club) so you wont accidentally bash the uber out of the arena.

The game will last 1 hour. At 30 min the teams will switch sides.

Note: do not sign off while inside the arena. Tell me that you are leaving then wait till I send you back to keldrin town. Teams will be made inside keldrin town.

The winning team will get a diamond(or lesser gem if desired.) or cash per person.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

I pray

That my computer will be up and ready by then ^_^. I changed the case and some other components, having a few diffculties with the new SCSI Card and HD. should be up within a few hours!

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

I'd hope so too cloud. I hope to have a fair turnout. diamonds are calling.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

umm

Change of plans. Unfortunatly my youngest brother decided to use the only computer capable of running tribes therefor this tornament will be delayed. Sorry this cannot be helped.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 01:17 AM
Anime2399
GoblinRunt

Well trident beat on him later for us then cause uber ball sounded fun

Anime2399 is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anime2399 Click here to Send Anime2399 a Private Message Click Here to Email Anime2399 Find more posts by Anime2399 Add Anime2399 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

Talking Well.....lucky me

I finally got my SCSI setup working, and Uberball never happened? Maybe it was delayed to the point where it's going to be tomorrow? or now?

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

UBERBALL lives! WHOO-HOO!

Let us know how it goes, when it does!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsu
OgreRuffian

i was playing with trident like 2 days ago and it made me dizzy

tsu is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 04:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tsu Click here to Send tsu a Private Message Find more posts by tsu Add tsu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

today.

It will be around 3 eastern. Unless something 'unexpected' comes up.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:36 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

well something 'unexpected' did come up. We got a tornado. So I will host it hopefully later this afternoon or tomarrow.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 10:56 PM
Electricdeath

Good thing it was delayed cause I would of missed it

Give me a time and date and i'll be there

Electricdeath is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Electricdeath Click here to Send Electricdeath a Private Message Click Here to Email Electricdeath Find more posts by Electricdeath Add Electricdeath to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ungarmax3
GnollShaman

can we have one on wednesday at around 3:00 central time?

Binker & Newbies RPG
Name: UngarmaX
Class: Cleric
Remort:1
Level:38

Ungarmax3 is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ungarmax3 Click here to Send Ungarmax3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ungarmax3 Add Ungarmax3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

:)

Maybe... not fully decided. Most likely thursday tho.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 02:35 PM
Ungarmax3
GnollShaman

damn, ill be gone that day.

Binker & Newbies RPG
Name: UngarmaX
Class: Cleric
Remort:1
Level:38

Ungarmax3 is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ungarmax3 Click here to Send Ungarmax3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ungarmax3 Add Ungarmax3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Ok.

Thursday it is.

news:
I created a new bot that has no foot friction, meaning he 'slides' around. that way he will slide downhill =) No more stopping on the rim. No recent improvements on the arena. Maybe Ill add a race for team citizen that does the same thing as the bot. Beware the skin if used outside the arena will make it difficult to play the regular game. =P. I plan to make a soccer arena with the bot. =).

It will be placed into the server Today, as soon as I get ahold of Apache.

Optimized fight code. Fight code is 10% optimized. So I will have that uploaded asap.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 08:49 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

Nice work trident look forward to playing.

john is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

what time will it be held at?

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote