Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > All Players and Newbie read this.
What should we do about Internet and Overlord?
Ban Net and Overlord for one week
Ban FOREVER
Let them stay
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bulldawg
GoblinRunt

Something should be done about WW. The other day when he found out he lost his 3000 LCK (can we say no life?) he started screaming and demanded to know who did it. I joked around and said the rabid crak monkies did it. Then he blows up at me and threatens to "#$^& me up so bad!" Personally, I don't care how many remorts you have (well, sorta), if you're only a little LVL 1 Wizard, even with 5 remorts, you have little chance of taking out a LVL 86 Paladin. Of course, now he's certain poor Elec did it. Says he's gonna pk him for it.

The point of my ramblings is this; It's just a stupid game people! If you get that upset over a game then you need to get some therapy and a life. And if you can manage to sit around and accumulate 3000 or more LCK, then you definitely need to get out and to get a life.

Remort:0

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Bulldawg is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bulldawg Click here to Send Bulldawg a Private Message Find more posts by Bulldawg Add Bulldawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

I have heard many different reports about WillowWind, and none of them are good.

/me silently boots up Tribes

You cannot escape my wrath.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

wrath huh???
next comes the admin control system... (A.C.S)

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

My wrath is very evil....

I jail you for 5 minutes and stand there and talk to you about my problems =D

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

Thumbs down willow

Willow just told me he still has around 3k luck he says it's from a badge, but i don't think a badge will give that much luck in 4 1/2 months (length of time willow says he's had the badge).
technically possible but not probable, i think and admin ought to check out his character stats to make sure they're legit.

if not ban the ****

Proud member of F.B.I. Retired (til needed)

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

oh and it was willow not net who took my stuff.

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

I come on the server tonight to have a little fun just to find most of the server in the k-town bank telling one another off?....I tried to settle thing's down by giving my own stuff to replace stolen or mugged or pk'ed whatever stuff to these whining kid's.WW and Internet are looked down upon but i have never had a problem with niether of them.

I could sit here and explain what all the *itching was about but it would be a waste of time becouse after talking to each player it turn's out the problem was a misunderstanding and easly fixxed.

I'm tired of these people whining and crying about little stuff....Lost your pack or club or whatever to another player well get another believe it or not all can be replaced in a fairly short amount of time.I have seen lvl 16 player's whine for hour's about a lvl 66 killing them?...what's the piont take those hour's and lvl you will pass them up if you want too.

My piont is there is nothing sweeter then revenge...dont whine....and dont *itch becouse in time we all have our chance at good old sweet revenge.

Ok stopping this post #5 beer is taking effect

john is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

john it's kind of hard to lvl if it's a new character, and some asswipe just took ur pick and ur coins before u could even get to banker to deposit, or for the ppl that have been around a bit having to keep replacin stuff, hard to lvl when ur minin

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 09:05 AM
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

and that little thing in the bank was mainly me and willow, he didn't like it when i questioned how he got 6k luck from a badge.
the rest were just there tryin to use banker and willow started tryin to mug them.

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 09:08 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

I had a lck badge, and it IS ****ING IMPOSSIBLE to get that much lck. And no he didnt have it for 4 1/2 months, hes buying and selling them somehow.

quote:
Originally posted by Barefaced Storm
No guys Willow is cool he helped me out when i was a LV1 buying me all this stuff and now look at me im a LV 33 lol.

your such a newbie.. ***** christ.. Just because someone helps you doesnt make them good. Go ask satan for some help.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 02:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

I haven't gotten any bad reports from Internet in a while. I don't have any probelms there. Overlord hasn't shown up in a while. I don't think we need to worry about him.

And WW having that much luck... Unlikely that he got it from a badge... I have been trying to trace the source of the badges. I never give any out, unless there is a very special reason. Tri has given out at most one. And I don't think Silver has given any out. (have you?)

I think it goes all the way back to when the server started. I think Binker gave a few out. And a select few people, Like John, and maybe Uberslayer and Xin, are still around from that age. So the badges must have been passed from people of that time unto Willow Wind, unless more have been given out since then.

Eh... Too many badges in this world...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Postal, willowwind was buying and selling badges from somewhere, he says he got them from draco. Also seeing that 3k luck isnt obtainable unless... oh i dunno.. your an admin, points to the fact either he has lots and lots of honor badges or his char is illegit.

I have some ss's of overlord spamming just 2 days ago..

Int chased me around 4 times yesterday, for no reason. Fortunately, he couldnt catch leftover meatloaf.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

I have four badges out on the server i believe GOD is using them.I believe if i remember right i recieved mine from matrix or newbie one or the other.....

john is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

hey i didnt get a badge from binker long ago =/...... just got remorted bout twice on twista tho...

seeing how things are heating up i better get workin to put all this **** away...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Badges

Honor badge from zerowolf, badge of reverence from Silver of keldrin. It is concieveable to get about 500 lck / month of play equal to about 10 remorts (did so after losing 209 luck to SF when i fell asleep training end) Yes he stole all my stuff too. that was 1 wk before FBI was formed. have 400+ luck now.
Me thinks if one plays nice no one cares, if one is cruel well why go to such lengths to have to prove legit / non legit.
By the way when admins away the weasels will play.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

im hoping the code im doin will hunt down those weasels and shoot em...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 07:50 PM
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

Personally i think Inernet does what he has to do and messes around just a bit. He only pked me cuz i wanted to feel what his titanium hammer bash felt like... i dont suggest you try it. And WillowWind should definitely have a week ban.

Level: 1
Remorts: ...
Storage: Everything but knite =(

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragon Click here to Send BlackDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlackDragon Add BlackDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Postal_Service
I And WW having that much luck... Unlikely that he got it from a badge... I have been trying to trace the source of the badges. I never give any out, unless there is a very special reason. Tri has given out at most one. And I don't think Silver has given any out. (have you?)

Never, and Postal, WW has 45k LCK. Apache and I went over his CS file. he alos has 4 mill in the bank.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 02:35 AM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Badgers and Weasels

LOL

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 11:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Smile

Although some of you will dissagree, i think we should give Net one more chance, i mean he knows now that he is about to lose his character so he will have to straighten up. (ban Overlord, and i dont know what to do with WW) I know alot of u are thinking he has had alot of chances, i agree but he just thought he was messing around, i will talk to him and i garentee he will come to his sensis if he gets one more chance.

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 11:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hduyerughf
GoblinRunt

look guys theres plenty od evidence here WW is an illegit ***** and net is not,duh! so ban WW's A$$

hduyerughf is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 12:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hduyerughf Click here to Send hduyerughf a Private Message Click Here to Email hduyerughf Visit hduyerughf's homepage! Find more posts by hduyerughf Add hduyerughf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

ban both then ask questions

Twister is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 06:59 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Your odds of getting luck are 1\180 every 3 seconds.

every 540 seconds should be 1 lck.
that is 9 min. 45000*9=405000 Min with the badge to get 45k lck. that is.. 6750 hours.. 281.25 days... That is online not offline. Sorry WW it doesnt add up that way. how did you get it WW? If you dont answer it could result in a consiquence of all your luck.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barefaced Storm
GoblinThief

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
I had a lck badge, and it IS ****ING IMPOSSIBLE to get that much lck. And no he didnt have it for 4 1/2 months, hes buying and selling them somehow.

your such a newbie.. ***** christ.. Just because someone helps you doesnt make them good. Go ask satan for some help.

Your right, but i havent seen WW do ne thing wrong, yet so iam not going to take a side here.

[url=www.tribal.htmlplanet.com]My Bran New Sitel[/url]

[url=http://www.ushapki.com]Click here this is where I take HAPKIDO[/url]

Barefaced Storm is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Barefaced Storm Click here to Send Barefaced Storm a Private Message Click Here to Email Barefaced Storm Visit Barefaced Storm's homepage! Find more posts by Barefaced Storm Add Barefaced Storm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hduyerughf
GoblinRunt

if your not going to take a side then dont post anything here

hduyerughf is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 11:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hduyerughf Click here to Send hduyerughf a Private Message Click Here to Email hduyerughf Visit hduyerughf's homepage! Find more posts by hduyerughf Add hduyerughf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Kakarotto
Although some of you will dissagree, i think we should give Net one more chance,

**** no.

quote:
Originally posted by Barefaced Storm

Your right, but i havent seen WW do ne thing wrong. So im going to whine and ***** at you guys because i have no ****ing clue whats going on.

I swear...

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 12:39 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

bump^

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 08:55 PM
tsu
OgreRuffian

internet is coolio
overlord smellio

tsu is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tsu Click here to Send tsu a Private Message Find more posts by tsu Add tsu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by tsu
internet is coolio

that would make you a foolio.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 10:41 PM
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

Well, WW was pickin on kend because kend said something that he didnt like. I step up to willow to help out kend because i felt obligated and then WW mugs me... i mean wtf? He has some serious power issues. i have like 13 LCK there is no doubt in my mind that his char is illiget LCK wise... although i dont know all of RPG i have to assume that.

Level: 1
Remorts: ...
Storage: Everything but knite =(

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragon Click here to Send BlackDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlackDragon Add BlackDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote