Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > My Retirment
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
john
ZombieThrasher

My Retirment

Newbie If you could would you plz clear my charicter you will find i have gotten rid of most of my stuff.To my friend's good bye I have no resone to keep playing in B&N good bye.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

john is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

no

what happened john, I heard someone messed with ur character, and u lost a lot of stuff, if that's so i'm sure we can get toghether and get most of the good stuff replaced, don't go u will be missed.

Proud member of F.B.I. Retired (til needed)

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Well kend im just retiring this charicter beleave me i dont want too but im tired of restarting my invatory even know i change my password...I'll talk to newbie somtime about this problem.intell then i'll be playing under a new charicter .Mybe i'll figure out a way to stop this charicter from being used by other's or whatever the hell is happening to it.

I wont release my new charicter's name I'm hoping John will return...

john is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Unhappy

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 12:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Hrm... interesting..

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 01:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Apache

Hang in there john..

Hey john,

I sent meaasge to Newbie to see if there isn't something we can do to stop this stuff from happening again. Just don't quit bud..

Apache

Apache is online now Old Post 08-30-2001 05:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Apache Click here to Send Apache a Private Message Click Here to Email Apache Find more posts by Apache Add Apache to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

My resources are your resources John. Ironsmights, FPA's, my money, Titanium Hammers..

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Thx all i'm working on my PC now trying to figure out what happened most app's wont run and tribe's only run's for about a minute or two then crash's.So I'll be spending some time reinstalling all my driver's and what not.

I have stripped most of my RAM except a stick of 128 PC-133 that im sure has no problem's.I also had WinMX running in the back round when the crash took place and i have read that it was cousing this with other people too.....When i ran scan disc it said i had some crosslicked file's that where overwriting one another so I deleted the file and correctly installed them in there directory's.

Hoping after I reinstall my driver's the problem will be fixxed.

If I can get thing's worked out on my side I'll return......

john is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 09:21 PM
GOD
GoblinThief

John buddy, For what it's worth, thanks for your support and if you can, come back on B&N and say hi.

Class: CrusaderXII
Remort: 12
Level: 133
Server: B&N Rpg

GOD is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GOD Click here to Send GOD a Private Message Click Here to Email GOD Visit GOD's homepage! Find more posts by GOD Add GOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Come back soon!

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Well all is well again and running smooth so i'm coming out of retirment but it will be a while before I play again.I'll stop in to say hi thou.

I'm adding a few zone's to Rpg5 and getting rid of some of the old stuff so if you see my server open stop by

john is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 12:20 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

hehe john you seem like you need to do a format.... as for your file getting fooked all the time is really odd

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

hey john I'll help ya out don't leave man...

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01
------------------------------------------------

Internet is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Ok once again odd thing only happen to me?....

I couldent access the forum's becouse it would try to download a file instead of logging into the forum's...

I updated my IE and did all the file update crap and tweaked the setting's a bit and all is well again...

anyway's im back on the forum's...

john is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 07:14 AM