Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > wth is going on....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Twister
ZombieThrasher

wth is going on....

ive been hearing nothing but bad stuff goin on in the server ever since the past few weeks and its just pathetic.. where here to have fun not take it away from other ppl... i play soccer for fun and if we ever acted like asses such as you ppl seem to be my coach would run us til our legs fall off... ppl plz show the same respect to apaches server as you would to newbies server... doing **** like that is just showing disrespect to apache and more to newbie.. pretty sure newbie expects us to behave and have fun when hes not around(hint: mafia vs FBI and more), same with admins...

GUYS GROW UP.. act your age, my school is right next to a elementry school and its sad to see the lil kids acting more mature then we seem to be...

(note some ppl are trying to make a effort witch is good.. while others are making a effort for wrong reason)

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Twister is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

What exactly is this in reference to?

get on icq too..

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

just look around

Twister is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

What is going on

!. you have the same bunch that PK's lowbies/noobs.
2. They have been tolerated, then gone against by players lied cheated and weaselled around admins. And run amok when no admins are on.
3. Because they have been tolerated they've recruited more like minded noobs and trained them that it's ok to pk everyone that's a lower level because they get away with it under the pk is a part of the game thing.
4. When in return they are pk'd they pitch a biatch, call names like Uberwhor3 and spam.
5. they exploit and have no honor in their play...(always grabbing as many packs and reluctant to share anything beneficial
and spoiling anything ya got going)
6. They play selfishly caring only for how they can make their character powerful or feared. or what they can get away with...so far nearly everything...
That's what's been going on. They just say what ever it takes to keep coming back to do it again. Hell give the server over to them nobody wants to play while they're around anyways.
Just sick of it.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

Do I need to reinstall tribes and download the mod so I can come on and smack the **** out of all of you? I will, don't facking force me to do it, b/c #clearchars and #bans will run rampant among you. I beat the fear of GOD into some little shiat heads.

It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a neccessary end, Will come when it will come
~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

i dunno wtf is goin on ive been flamed by 2 ppl that i dont even know that they "said" they were from the server... hell i havnt played in weeks... and here its all just trash talk every post almost...

maybe ya should binker since newbie prolly hafta do it when he gets back anywayz...

Twister is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:45 PM
Binker
OgreRuffian

i'd hate to have to come on and smack heads together.. but if comes down to it, I will.

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Binker
i'd hate to have to come on and smack heads together.. but if comes down to it, I will.

MY GOD PLEAAAASE COME BACK!!!!

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

hehe well some one would have to send me all the stuff, tribes, rpg.. what not..

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 08:12 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

all ya need is tribes and the "base" version of rpg... that it..

Twister is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 08:27 PM
Binker
OgreRuffian

I have neither.

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 10:15 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

well tribes you will hafta install.. but the base version is in "downloads" if thats what you mean

Twister is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 10:29 PM
Binker
OgreRuffian

Is not retarded, and knows these things already..

I just went to walmart to buy tribes.. they stopped carring it.. went to bust buy.. same thing there

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 12:07 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

ouch mog said you were lookin...

Twister is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 01:08 AM
Binker
OgreRuffian

I know.. it kinda pissed me off, b/c I called first and they said they had it.. get there.. oh we shipped those all out. They didn't even have a single copy of tribes 2..

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 02:26 AM
Fuzzy
GnollHunter

thats why i dont play in b&n, the first time i went on the server i was pked several times by two highlevels mimicing....sorry binker

Fuzzy is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuzzy Click here to Send Fuzzy a Private Message Visit Fuzzy's homepage! Find more posts by Fuzzy Add Fuzzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

yea yea... the server got popular by ppl bein nice and not pkin all the time...

used to be ya knew everyone and trusted eachother... of course theres newbs always are.. but it was a fun envioroment... but those days are over killed by willow internet and the whole gang

Twister is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 02:56 AM
Binker
OgreRuffian

I know.. the server always had a high volume of people playing on it, but I knew most of them, and there was very little PKing. I did have fights and stuff and give out prizes, but that was different.

As soon as I get tribes and my admin pass back from newbie.. there is going to be alot of smack laid down on the server.

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:11 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

smack + control + binker = good ole days.. and hopefully newbies gets back as well =)

Twister is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:21 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Binker
As soon as I get tribes and my admin pass back from newbie.. there is going to be alot of smack laid down on the server.

What connection you on

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

ooh btw binker if you do get it... would love for you too see what me and mog are working on... ITS TIGHT... but totally secret and would like your input on it and what we might do with it.. we have great ideas going so far. =)

Twister is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:26 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Dude.. he's BINKER.. i already told him :P

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 02:54 PM