Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Split....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
john
ZombieThrasher

Split....

I'm feeling split between two group's more or less the "Good & Evil" of the B&N server.Have I PK'ed "yes",have i PK'ed a low lvl player AKA newbie "yes".Have I spent hour's upon hour's helping these player's "yes".When i PK a newbie do I take the time to help them regain whatever they might loss and or take them on a "Field Trip".

For those that dont what this is....

Field Trip-It's when i get all low lvl's into a group/party and masstransport them to whatever zone we are going to be fighting in.I being BIG teacher whatch's over them (heal/shield).

Hunting-This is my way of pk'ing ("my only way")The first thing I do when hunting is mimic a uber.Then i give a fair warning to the server "#Global *Hunting*" then off I go.Once I find a player in open I anounce to the Server "#Global *Stocking Prey*" The kill may be swift or slow depend's on lvl and if your in PROTECTED area.Newbie or Olbie it dosent matter "hell i have hunted Newbie".

Thou i have ben hunting for mounth's and have really never had a problem with my victim's.But the last time i made a kill,my victim was _Elec_ It was as if i was the biggest A$$ on the server i was admin beamed into space by apache,spoken too as if i was trying to prove somthing about my high lvl.I know we have a problem with PK'ing but my PK'ing has benifit's to my victim's "No harm is intended".

If you know me then you know im there to help not to couse problem's but I also must say that i have no problem's with any player in B&N and is the main resone why i will not step into a fight that could be solved by Dueling or a simple item replacment.

Just thought i would explain myself alittle "Good or Evil or both"and to say that out of all the server's i have played the B&N server group is by far the coolest so let's start working together to keep it that way.

IDEA=I was watching a few player's fighting about a insident that happened to one of them by another player.He said this and he that and she did this.....Why not have a court system somthing like a mock court the most muture player not "high lvl" will be judge,defendent will appiont a player as a lawier,same with plaintiff.It could be held in ethren castle no extra code is needed it will all take place in #global so the server is aware of the proceeding's and ruling.....

Just a thought.....

Well that's all i got to say c-ya all in server.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

john is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

i do that sometimes to

WELL IM PLAYING $tarcraft The CD game æÆ ½

LOOK!! at the words.....whoa *goes insane*

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

The noobs need back off... the oldbies need to show the maturity to do the same, even the others such as time or internet.... there are alot more noobs and middle ppl than there are oldbies and them combined seems to be taking the fun out of the server... You are considered a Lamo IF if you constantly seek fight or dont have the maturity to end one, Always play fair you become automatic lamo when you pk and keep stuff ect. no matter what the situation may be, also it usually been a "good mind" if you made peace with everyone and not get in there way.... that goes for every single person that logs on and connects to B&N... basic morale that some ppl have obviously forgotten or just ASSES at that.

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Apache

Sorry john

Sorry for the time I bashed ya out into space... You and internet was hunting me mimiced as gohorts. internet was the one I was wanting to payback.. "Not U" He had just pked me 2 times before I bashed you.

Apache

Apache is online now Old Post 08-29-2001 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Apache Click here to Send Apache a Private Message Click Here to Email Apache Find more posts by Apache Add Apache to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

That's fine I dont blame you for bashing me im just unerved that I have ben Hunting for a very long time and....O well no use explaining.

john is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Well then consider yourself in a cage on the shelf

john is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 01:27 AM