Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > My absence.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

My absence.

I won't be on forums or server much for a while...

My internet at home got discoed, and Im going to college now too.

Whoever thought it was a bright idea to schedule calc at 8 and Bio at 9 should be shot on sight....

I'll be back on the forums in about 2 weeks though, when my vacation from work ends...

I did stop by the other night...everyone seems to be doing fine. :-) I lost fullplate, wws, and another ironsmight though... Anyone have some for sale?

PS. I'll still check PMs occasionally if you need to get through to me.

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Thanks for letting us know.

Forums felt kinda empty with you gone.

Hang in there, and try to prop yourself up during those (awful-brain-not-awake-can't-think) classes.

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Sorry about your sucky schedule...

I won't tell you mine... it'd make you rather mad. (=

Gotten that compiler yet?

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Have fun in college. Get a good job, meet a good girl, get married, raise fat babies and live a good life!

And visit us on those lonely nights where you need someplace to feel at home.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

HMM NOWS MY CHANCE TO REACH UBERGOHORT! LOL JK!

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Postal_Service
Have fun in college. Get a good job, meet a good girl, get married, raise fat babies and live a good life!

And visit us on those lonely nights where you need someplace to feel at home.

...wheree everybody knows your naaaaaaammmme...

Norm!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

LOL!

Try Travis....

Actually, this is probably, schedule wise, the best semester I've had... 15 credits, 20 hrs per week. Last year was 20 credits, 40+ hrs per week. This is the first time Ive had less than 20 credits and not been working fulltime.

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Wow! what are you going to DO with all that free time?

(cue: Toaster: "finish game")

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 06:12 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Actually, the game sorta got put on hold...Im building a new comp and playing halflife in my spare time. :-) Paintballing is scheduled for tomorrow and Sun afternoon, too.

I'll probably still do the game, eventually, but not for quite some time....(bad things happen when I have to code both in school and on my own time) Probably in a coupla months.... (If anyone wants to send me graphics for the game though, send to DeathMerchant@swirve.com. I have no graphics abilities...)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 06:18 PM
Toaster
Master of Toast

asdfghjkl

CODE

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 06:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

what you need by way of graphics?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 07:07 PM