Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > this has got to stop NOW!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

Angry this has got to stop NOW!

EDIT: Someone apparently killed me when i was mining (asleep at time) and i lost everything i was wearing/holding. that would be pickaxe, platemail and ww's. Somehow i think its overlord ...

Level: 1
Remorts: ...
Storage: Everything but knite =(

Last edited by BlackDragon on 09-01-2001 at 12:57 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragon Click here to Send BlackDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlackDragon Add BlackDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

this is just getting pathetic... you all are just getting pathetic just pisses me off....

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

1st, you dont like my *****ing, dont read my post.
2nd, you dont want me to ***** replace my stuff.

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragon Click here to Send BlackDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlackDragon Add BlackDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsu
OgreRuffian

thats why i only carry ww's and a pickaxe while mining ;o

tsu is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tsu Click here to Send tsu a Private Message Find more posts by tsu Add tsu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
foolish
TravellerMiner

Sux to be j00! :x

foolish is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for foolish Click here to Send foolish a Private Message Click Here to Email foolish Find more posts by foolish Add foolish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Let me explain something very carefully to you. This is important, so listen up.

AFK, as you hopefully know, means Away From Keyboard. BUT! It also has an alternate definition, one that is very true. Listen carefully...

AFK also means "A Free Kill".

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barefaced Storm
GoblinThief

Sad but true

[url=www.tribal.htmlplanet.com]My Bran New Sitel[/url]

[url=http://www.ushapki.com]Click here this is where I take HAPKIDO[/url]

Barefaced Storm is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Barefaced Storm Click here to Send Barefaced Storm a Private Message Click Here to Email Barefaced Storm Visit Barefaced Storm's homepage! Find more posts by Barefaced Storm Add Barefaced Storm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Its actually a rule... All afkers can, and usually will, be killed.
Trident_Rx said so.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rena_Livathi
GoblinRunt

Well..

If you can't stand the Beams, stay away from the SC while AFK. Or something like that. I dunno. My head hurts.

Oh dear.. I have been defeated. Damnation..

Rena_Livathi is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 06:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rena_Livathi Click here to Send Rena_Livathi a Private Message Find more posts by Rena_Livathi Add Rena_Livathi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

I have nothing against people getting killed when they're AFK, b/c you tie up the server. There are people that can be on playing but there are 5 afk guys doing **** they can be doing when they're on..

It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a neccessary end, Will come when it will come
~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GOD
GoblinThief

this is lame, Why play the game if your going to whine about it. Everything isnt all ups, theres some downs, of course your going to get killed and lose stuff, people gotta quit whining, remember playing nintendo, on super mario lol i sucked and kepts losing and dieing but i kept going, didnt complain. sure mario and TRPG are totally different but they are both just a game, no need to complain, losing and dieing is part of the game.

Class: CrusaderXII
Remort: 12
Level: 133
Server: B&N Rpg

GOD is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GOD Click here to Send GOD a Private Message Click Here to Email GOD Visit GOD's homepage! Find more posts by GOD Add GOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

Dude i was mining, that is doing something constructive... unless someone is gonna pay me like 100k a week i need to mine. and mining is boring and your finger starts to hurt after a while sooo...

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 09:08 PM
GOD
GoblinThief

i dont care what you do, dieing is part of the game, killing is part of the game, quit your *****ing.

Class: CrusaderXII
Remort: 12
Level: 133
Server: B&N Rpg

GOD is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GOD Click here to Send GOD a Private Message Click Here to Email GOD Visit GOD's homepage! Find more posts by GOD Add GOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

You obviously missed my point BlackDragon, so I'll repeat myself.

quote:
Originally posted by Toaster
Let me explain something very carefully to you. This is important, so listen up.

AFK, as you hopefully know, means Away From Keyboard. BUT! It also has an alternate definition, one that is very true. Listen carefully...

AFK also means "A Free Kill".

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

give him a ****ing break toast alia shut your mouths... black dragon we are sorry you lost your stuff but we cant do nothing about.. icq newbie if you need to make your point.. or apache there icq # are in there profile......

*consider this post closed to all *****ing*

Twister is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

i will but ill im saying is that a guy like me with no money cant afford to lose ANYTHING... end of discussion

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:44 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

I really hate Toaster.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

What the hell. It's his own fault if he went AFK. I would have likely shoved him off, PKed him, or robbed him too.

***siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh***

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 04:02 AM
VorterX
OrcRavager

silver thx for the lck but can i plz get my stuff back this is what i had in pack

Bronzeplatemail, DragonShield, and 1000 coins

i know u gave me WW and Clay thx for those thats why they arent in list

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
armor=all armors even karmor
loadout=tithammer ww dshield
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Faranim
GoblinRunt

I dunno bout you other lazy bums, but even when I'm automining I WATCH my screen to make sure monsters dont get in my way or to make sure i dont get pushed over...I dont just say "oh i want money so ill turn on automine, shrink tribes, and I'll be rich again without wasting any of own time."
I think this lazyness deserves some risks, and death is one of them. If you want money, MINE for it, and WATCH THE SCREEN.
In my opinion, auto-mine was developed to save damage on our mice/keyboards from constant clicking/pushing keys, not to be able to turn it on a walk away, letting it do everything for you (even though thats probably what most people do).

That's just my opinion, but i think it makes sense that to get money (or train/do ANYTHING) with no risk, you need to actually PLAY THE GAME, not set it on auto-pilot and assume things will be OK.

Remort: Two
Level: 80-ish

Faranim is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Faranim Click here to Send Faranim a Private Message Click Here to Email Faranim Find more posts by Faranim Add Faranim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

hey silver dont smash toaster like that again. its not doing any good and its just not cool.. frankly i like toaster hes seems pretty cool.. . I JUST WANT YOU PPL TO STOP FIGHTING.. wether it was right or not to pk blackdragon, its not that big of a deal and fighting over it is not good either..

silver toaset and everyone else involved me included lil suggestion yall do, just move along and forget about it and let the real men such as postal and newbie and now possibly binker handle this since obviously everyone here can not without smashin one or the other...

Twister is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 04:15 AM