Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Witch Town???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Twister
ZombieThrasher

Witch Town???

a remort town is on its way to be made.. but dunno what we should do.....

origonal design: is just a big pad in the sky with everything you need. all merchants and shops stuff... but its one single place with a sewer system as well.....

2nd design: is what newbie and me talked about. with all merchants too.... and its in the picture i attached...

witch do you think is better... 1rst or 2nd..

Attachment: town.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Twister is offline Old Post 09-03-2001 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

dumb neopaint...

heres is the attachment of the 2nd design..

the names havnt been set yet also btw..

Attachment: town.gif
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Twister is offline Old Post 09-03-2001 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsu
OgreRuffian

holy monkeys
lines are just going to be the town

tsu is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tsu Click here to Send tsu a Private Message Find more posts by tsu Add tsu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

The second one is cool but what is the difference between the parts of the towns? And is that Dragon place a new Dungeon or something?

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VorterX
OrcRavager

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
armor=all armors even karmor
loadout=tithammer ww dshield
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

*sighs and turns away*

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

mabye make it so you can enter that last town at RL5 but must be RL6 to enter the sewer to the dragon :P

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Any time your ready Twist and we will get together and biuld the city the coding will have to be done closed server.....But not tonight im into my map and the baby in the coffin is a on Loop and wont shut up!For the love of god make it SHUT UP!

john is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttt.....

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

There is a baby in the coffin i tell you im not CRAZY lol:crying

john is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

lol baby in a coffin... is there room for twister too?

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 09:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Internet
lol baby in a coffin... is there room for twister too?

No, Twister has a castle.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 09:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

oh well bury him in his castle then it doesn't matter....

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 09-04-2001 09:34 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

you know internet... look what you have done.. you turned a post of great importance and actually for something into a stupid smash thread.. i hope your happy now since im not getting much replies i have not idea what to make yet and it will take even longer... thx for the delay internet..

Twister is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 12:52 AM
Chaz
GoblinRunt

2!

Current Remort: 2
Current Level: 60
Current Stuff: IronsMight, Dragon Shield, Full Plate.

Chaz is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaz Click here to Send Chaz a Private Message Click Here to Email Chaz Find more posts by Chaz Add Chaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegeta
TravellerMarauder

i like it all its all good ideas

Remort:2
Class:Paladin - Centur
Storage:More then a food store..
"Its better to burn out then fade away"
"God is a pedestrian on my wall" (i made that up out of nowere once)
"Whats the use of complaining?"
Cya in the RPG servers under the names: Surprentis and Vegeta
Thanks bladerunner for the sig!

Vegeta is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vegeta Click here to Send Vegeta a Private Message Click Here to Email Vegeta Find more posts by Vegeta Add Vegeta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Hmm I dunno which one... Good job twist. You are one of our biggest contributors.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

i made half of #2 already..... but the pads and stuff for #1 is already there since #2 wasnt thought up yet......

but also would like ideas for buildings ect if yall could...

Twister is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 02:22 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Ideas as in what they should look like or what thier insides are like, elaborate on what you need.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Buildings

Simpler to grander of course.... especially if ya have to fly keep the textures simple (still can't fly well over k town)
a big loop de loop for bashing practice....special room that you can #teleport2 to someone else....or a crystal ball room where you can #eyes.... Just odd thoughts
Whatever ya come up with ya know'll be aces.
Would have seperated by 2-5 remorts each section so there's something new...but only if it fits your plans.
Keeping merchants close to tporter is convenient.
Thats all used up my attention go play bye.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

well as in buildings such as umm... we have simple houses and shops and stuff... but should we have a big building like city hall in central town... or maybe a market place in town 2 stuff like that...

Twister is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 02:51 AM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

oooo

Remembered how much fun i had setting velocity on my nephew on ktown bridge.(Titans)
(What's your favorite color? AAaahhhh.(monty python Holy Grail)
Maybe bot that questions you. get it right ten times bot flys off the platform get it wrong you go flyin off the platform.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Marketplace

Any way to put your items up for sale and who ever can buy at your stated price then pick up the cash (like bounty works maybe?) when ya go back.. consignment shop ?
Uberball stadium a candiddate....Auditorium.....Mug resistaant merchant layouts for haggle training...Pawn shop? something like old world mine shaft up to miners so ya can get there in BOG's if you're skilled but most have to wait til lvl 60 and ww's

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 03:03 AM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

when will player control exist ?

Am debating future course of action....

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 03:06 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

The first order of business is the set the scene. Do you want a Dark and foreboding town? or a Bright and inviting one?

For a dark and forboding one, make Gothic archetectual style houses. Use a lot of grays and blacks. Basically take the current house models and make them gray or black. Castles could have vines on them, make it so the hallways are dark and the stairways and passage ways narrow. Have a cathedral in town, and make it very foreboding.

For an inviting town, you want to use more rennesance style architecture. Have a theater building, well lit. Have bright white and cream colored houses with sharp brown frames. Have bright stone pathways. Make sure that castles and houses and such are open. Have a marketplace in the streets, an open one and such like that. Make the streets wide and the houses bright and welcoming. Here for a church have a symmetrical one, and make it out of white marble and make sure it has plenty of windows and flying butressess. (Look at some rennesance style cathedrals for what I am I talking about)

I know... I cant spell rennesance....

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 03:11 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

you know i have no idea postal... thats why i created this post mostly ...

Twister is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 03:20 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

ooops... keep in mind there will be a buncha NPC's around the town...... soo a spooky town may not work to well... since theres a buncha NPC's around.. . who knows could fit it in somehow... just keep those ideas comin =)

Twister is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 03:25 AM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Definatly two.. But one suggestion I might put in for thought. Please do not put in badges at the remort town. We had a ton of em in GSN and people had over 500 lck. This can really suck because the person is now basically invicible and most people will get them and it will go on like this. Even if you charge a million per badge or even 5 mil you guys must know that they will still buy a ton of em. Just a mistake that can hurt the server alot.. I have seen it happen in GSN... Well let me rephrase. It doesn't hurt. But it makes gods.. And if you want a server where everyone is invincible well I guess that is cool too.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

dont think we are.. but if we ever did it would be around 100-200 million.....

Twister is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 03:31 AM
InsanEWarriorr
GnollShaman

HAha! i can goto ak=ll the times now i am remort 6 lol.

oh btw: is there a dragonskin yet?

DarKFreelanceR
Race: DarkElf
Class: Paladin / Centurian
Level: 104
Remort: 2
Coins: 100k
Currently Kickin Ass
-----------------------
to Newbies!
to 133t s!

InsanEWarriorr is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 09:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for InsanEWarriorr Click here to Send InsanEWarriorr a Private Message Click Here to Email InsanEWarriorr Find more posts by InsanEWarriorr Add InsanEWarriorr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote