Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > The war has begun... again...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

Post The war has begun... again...

I go afk for a bit to check the forums and I come back to find uberslayer shoving me out of ethern and targeting me. I ask him wtf is he doin and I get no responce just keep shoving me and trying to interrupt my transport. He chases me to jaten and still tries to shove me out of town when I am not afk and re-targets me. The truce is broken. It is war. Thank uberslayer the person who you thought wanted to make things peaceful.

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Internet is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

say perma ban on both till newbie gets back.. so you dont fuk the server up more than twice...

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Apache

Just a small spree

You want some cheese with your "whine" You have a killing spree
and it's ok!!! He try's to pk a AFK person and you go whining on the forums.. Damn dude get over it....

Apache

Apache is online now Old Post 09-06-2001 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Apache Click here to Send Apache a Private Message Click Here to Email Apache Find more posts by Apache Add Apache to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

dude your right... hmm now internet doesnt this sound familiar... a lil to familiar like you did on me... and no i was not FBI at the time damnit...

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Bounty hunting was announced

For some "reason" yours was highest and closest level to me
ie:fairest fight.
No one volunteered. and yes you were informed.and armed and armored and died twice and still you'd rather have your bounty than your luck... Ok then when no bounty no target is that clear enough? If you want war on the other hand don't cry on the forums when the inevitable happens. I give you one chance to retract your whining snivelling one sided do unto others then whine when done onto you post. You don't want to be hunted get rid of your bounty. and don't get another one.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

PS

Don't get your knickers in a twist net.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Net, Uber was in the right killing you.

In your own words, AFK = A free kill. So quit your *****in.

hehehe

If you either of you guys start anything, I will jail both your asses.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

uber I was not informed... I just got back to find u tryin to kill me and I asked you wtf you were doing and you refused to tell me anything.

also, I was still being hunted when I wasn't afk twister.

oh well I've been wanting somebody to bash anyway

how much lck did you loose today uber?

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Clarification

Net wasn't AFK when I killed him. He had teamed up with Mario and died near elven forest (twice). Unfortunately the mountain did the final blow each time so I couldn't collect his bounty. I am just bounty hunting and it was a fair fight (2 on one against me).
I am not starting anything other than that.
It is curious that Net can pk anyone he wants for any reason in any way and think thats just peachy/justified. Yet I bounty hunt his fat bounty and I'm some freakin monster to be called names, declared war on, ganged up against and banned.....
Take a hint from Mario...he / she fought well, died well, didn't whine and had fun. No grudge no hard feelings. and he targetted me.
So Net you are the biggest hippocrite.
Bounty hunting is an established part of the game (or there would not be bounties). PK ing as you say is part of the game.
You only whine that it's bad if it happens to you.
Again no bounty no problem.
Save yourself the luck and get it collected.
End of story.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 05:30 AM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

No loss of luck

Thanks for asking. And it was globally announced. Not my fault you weren't aware. Also doubt I'll stop in the middle of chasing you to type a message... or read yours while tryin' to peel you out of the corners.
You had time to get armored and armed before you were damaged ...deal with it.
Still waiting for you to show maturity enough to cancel your war.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 05:36 AM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

well heck I didn't know u were bounty hunting... wouldn't have gotten nearly as mad then. but in a post a while back you did say you wouldn't keep the truce forever...

oh well if u just want to bounty hunt while at near equal levels that's fine

no war... just misunderstanding that's all...

I could use someone of near equal power to duel anyway... it would be fun...

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 09-06-2001 05:52 AM