Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > spaceport-postal read
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

spaceport-postal read

ok...I'm going to post some screenshots of the spaceport appropiately name "silo D". If you like it and want to add it to the "shooping list" for the roleplaying thing you do then reply your feelings here's the first:

Attachment: space-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

second: (noticed my patriotisum in the first one? )

This is the control centre

Attachment: space-2.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

third one: (there's 5 in total)

This is the room where cargo is stored

Attachment: space-3.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:04 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

fourth: (remember, I'm not exactly an expert at worldcraft)

This is the stairwell (duh)

Attachment: space-4.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:04 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

finally, last one: (aren't you glad now? )

This is one of the lower matinence halls

Attachment: space-5.jpg
This has been downloaded 20 time(s).

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:05 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Can u really put the HL vending machine and stuff in Tribes? I dont think so, but other wise it kicks ass

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

It , sadly, doesn't despense sodas, but the texture can be used

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:09 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Ok sweet
Damn that would be cool, *push the botton, get 1 HP*, it would take for ever to get full health though

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

well...I wanna hear some opinions! Not just kakarotto's soda fetish!

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:40 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

i like it
u should make like a rocket silo with a rocket in it or something
and u can go in the rocket and u can use it as a space ship or something
i duno
i think it kicks ass as it is
but where do the ships land and take off?

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:43 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Yea... how do you do your steps, clipping, or just boxes?

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

boxes, but I use small grids. Also, see the runway things on the first pic, and the big Landing pad? thats where they land

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 05:35 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Ok i see now

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:15 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

have you converted this and used it with tribes yet??? i see you have it in WC prog still and doesnt means its gunna turn out like that in tribes... there is a big difference between what it looks like in WC and tribes..

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 04:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

I know how to convert it...but it seems like so much of a hassle:(

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 05:00 PM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Twister is good at converting, but the main problem with making more dis files is that people, in order to play, have to download them, which means less newbie people just messing around will join. I like it though...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-17-2001 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Banthur
GoblinRunt

WC

Do you have to setup any special settings that the tribes engine req for mapping under WC, I have mine setup for counter-strike right now...

Banthur is offline Old Post 09-17-2001 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Banthur Click here to Send Banthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Banthur Find more posts by Banthur Add Banthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Postal_Service
the main problem with making more dis files is that people ...... which means less newbie people just messing around will join.

This is a problem?????? Fewer newbies is a problem!??!

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-17-2001 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Hehe... Well maybe not...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-17-2001 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

you don't have to have a configuration for the method I use to convert, I'll post a site to it

http://www.tribalwar.com/sitecore/e...rials/importwc/

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-17-2001 11:09 PM
VorterX
OrcRavager

WOW i like it and can u post a link to that texture wad and the rpg3textures wad or w\e its called

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
armor=all armors even karmor
loadout=tithammer ww dshield
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 09-18-2001 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote