Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > ww3?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SINep
GoblinWizard

ww3?

Yall hear the new right?

Last edited by Binker on 09-18-2001 at 07:32 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SINep is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 04:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINep Click here to Send SINep a Private Message Click Here to Email SINep Visit SINep's homepage! Find more posts by SINep Add SINep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Electricdeath

Who didnt hear the news? The world knows

Electricdeath is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Electricdeath Click here to Send Electricdeath a Private Message Click Here to Email Electricdeath Find more posts by Electricdeath Add Electricdeath to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Yeah i just got home from school and even i heard about it

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

All our schools went into a state of lockdown, being that one plane crashed in somerset pa

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jinnai-
UndeadSkeleton

Read the General Discussion
there are 3-4 threads on this subject

Bin Laden

(- J i n A n i m e -)

-jinnai- is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jinnai- Click here to Send -jinnai- a Private Message Click Here to Email -jinnai- Visit -jinnai-'s homepage! Find more posts by -jinnai- Add -jinnai- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

You bet ww3, cant wait..

*sings some cadence*

and remember to salute the flag! \/

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Uh, Mog I don't think we are goin to world war three just yet. And I hope it doesn't happen, because in a couple years, I might get drafted. I don't want to go to war, but I will die for my country if they select me to do so.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

i am willing to die for my country right now. I am willing to die for the people who died. I want to be drafted. Damnit....why do you have to be 18 I want to fight I want to avenge the deaths of those people I want to kill I must kill I must help kill The terrorists must die NOW

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

I want to go to war. Damnit that was a blatant attack against our country! No F*CKING WAY do i feel we should just sit here and wait for some guy to tell us oh.. this one person did it. Did you see just one person dancing in the streets of palestine when those 20000 people in the towers lost their lives? No, you saw hundreds of them. They should all die like the dogs they are.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
i am willing to die for my country right now. I am willing to die for the people who died. I want to be drafted. Damnit....why do you have to be 18 I want to fight I want to avenge the deaths of those people I want to kill I must kill I must help kill The terrorists must die NOW

Same here...die commies, or muslims or whatever... I'm 19, and I'd happily sign up willingly.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

I got two years before I have to sign up for the draft. I will, and If drafted, I will go. I'll have no man call me a coward.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Drafted? I will enlist

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 02:53 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Half of me wants to enlist, half of me wants to wait. War ain't pretty, and I am not in line to experience it. But like I said, if called to I will.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 02:57 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

I am willing to die to preserve the american way of life.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 03:11 AM
Allanon
GnollShaman

god i hate what my bro thinks. he said quot "Why should i care about a few people that died on the other side of the country?"

isnt that a crock? i

TheDruidAllanon

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:Ranger - Archer
Remort:3
Level:105
Cash:0.9 mil
Storage:Alot...
Last u pdated:10/26/01

Allanon is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Do what ya can to help the living

Killin' and dyin' for your beliefs is more a cause than a cure.
Payback will happen.
I am righteously indignant about so much saddness caused to so many innocents.
Thanks for showin' the time in service so many of us spent is apreciated/worthy.
Do a thing to help.
If ya go there give 'em hell.(cause you'll go through a bit yourself to get there)

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote