Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > There is NO place for the WTC stuff here
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZombieMauler

There is NO place for the WTC stuff here

that name and any others that come out in the news will be BANNED from the server as soon as i possibly can END OF STORY!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Agreed. No one is to come on the server using those names. No joking here. You will be banned.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Ban Time Splitter and Tim the enchanter please newbie here is my screen shot.. and proof. This dude also called me a nigger shit which I find nasty. This char is times and tims.

Attachment: bin laden.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Just that does not prove who did it but that name will be banned...

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Heh k suit yourself it would probally ban Tim if you ban the I.P. Ask vorterX or anyone else. They will all tell you it was him.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

I will look at the IP that will tell me who it was... but i don't plan on banning the person just the name...

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 01:33 AM
Electricdeath

Why do people do that? If I see the word Bin_Laden again I am going to smash something

Electricdeath is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Electricdeath Click here to Send Electricdeath a Private Message Click Here to Email Electricdeath Find more posts by Electricdeath Add Electricdeath to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

Go Damnit I am sick of hearing this... I get on TRPG some of the time to get away from the real world, esp on Tuesday since I saw the stuff all day in school and stuff...

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

quote:
Originally posted by The Über Uber
Go Damnit I am sick of hearing this... I get on TRPG some of the time to get away from the real world, esp on Tuesday since I saw the stuff all day in school and stuff...

I couldn't agree more..

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 12:27 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by Newbie

I couldn't agree more..

I could...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote