Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > good bye everyone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Anime2399
GoblinRunt

hell kak i dont know who systar is but ill replace your stuff and help keep it from getting stolen again. Just dont leave.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Anime2399 is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anime2399 Click here to Send Anime2399 a Private Message Click Here to Email Anime2399 Find more posts by Anime2399 Add Anime2399 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garret
GoblinRunt

Angry KILL, DISCOMBOBULATE, DECAPITATE, and END LIFE.

I don't know many of you. But I know of you. I have watched my brother play on Binker and Newbie's that I know you are all some relativly good people. And when I see bad things happen to good people it makes me want to KILL. And kill I shall. I will become stronger, faster, and smarter. I shall become all powerfull without flaunting my strength. And THEN will come the time. Yes. Then will come the time to kill. REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garret is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Garret Click here to Send Garret a Private Message Click Here to Email Garret Visit Garret's homepage! Find more posts by Garret Add Garret to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Calm thyself little one. Us big guys can take care of the sitchyation.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Re: KILL, DISCOMBOBULATE, DECAPITATE, and END LIFE.

quote:
Originally posted by Garret
I don't know many of you. But I know of you. I have watched my brother play on Binker and Newbie's that I know you are all some relativly good people. And when I see bad things happen to good people it makes me want to KILL. And kill I shall. I will become stronger, faster, and smarter. I shall become all powerfull without flaunting my strength. And THEN will come the time. Yes. Then will come the time to kill. REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who be your brother?

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

/me slaps garret with a small trout

gotta start out small y'know

anyway, calm down rambo! Rushing into the forums and making your first post about how you want to kill the thieves isn't a good way to introduce yerself!

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garret
GoblinRunt

I don't know any of you, but I know of you. I've watched my brother play enough to know that you are all relativly good people, and when I see bad things happen to good people it makes me want to KILL. But now is not the time. Now is the time for waiting. And watching. I will become stronger and stronger until finally the time comes. And come it will! For now I have a reson. And that reason is to protect the innosent and to destroy the evil. I will prevail and revenge will be sweet. Yes. Very sweet indeed.

Garret is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Garret Click here to Send Garret a Private Message Click Here to Email Garret Visit Garret's homepage! Find more posts by Garret Add Garret to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garret
GoblinRunt

oops i said that already didnt i? oh well. my bro's TheDruidAllanon. thank you and good night!!! (rambo has left the building)

Garret is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:13 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

Mr. Shannara eh?

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garret
GoblinRunt

yippers

Garret is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:19 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Newbie
yes the new PK system needs work..

iTS Being worked on as you speak

Added things
Double target list
Theft ignore- This will if someone steals from you allow you to attack them instantly regardless of level.
Remort lvl ranges.

I should have this up and running by tomarrow

Kak I know how u feel. I got mugged senseless on FOAD's server. baal-ll was his name

TridentRX is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

LOL omg trident, that just made me laugh my ass off. Oh the memories, remeber when we were fighting that big uber witha uber axe? And Baal mugged you? Then we were crying to admin. And I couldn't hurt him either. And then he mugged your other hammer so I just lent you one. Ah memorys.. I miss NQ.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 08:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Question

quote:
Originally posted by TridentRX

I should have this up and running by tomarrow

Is today tomarow?

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Sunday is tomarrow because I said that today(saterday).
I just coded it. I am in the testing phase.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

oh ok

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

:( I want a spaceport too

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:33 PM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

How much money u have?

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:37 PM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

a whole 2k coins now, if I were able to transfer the cash I have on yoshiboys server to binkers, I would have about 60mil.

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 06:41 PM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

holly ****!
i only have 4mil

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 07:08 PM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

But its still alot compared to some ppl

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-16-2001 02:57 AM