Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > good bye everyone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

good bye everyone

I wanted to say good bye to the ppl that treated me kindly before leaving

Goodbye:

Internet
TimeSplitter
Shamrock
Mog
efgt_
Tzu
deathmearchant
Rowan
John
Elec
Uberslayer
Cloud
VorterX
Postal
Bonker
Silver
And a bunch of other ppl, but thats all i can name from the top of my head.
I might still visit the forums maybe but i dont know
Anyways good bye

Last edited by Kakarotto on 09-15-2001 at 01:57 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-13-2001 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Why are you goin?

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-13-2001 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*2*
GoblinThief

With the new pking thing it is hard to fight back

I know how u feel
Please don't leave!

Remort: Five
Class Name: Crusader.
Level: 32
Ship: N/A Name: N/A
Favorite item: Ironsmight

*2* is offline Old Post 09-13-2001 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *2* Click here to Send *2* a Private Message Find more posts by *2* Add *2* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Sorry

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-13-2001 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Kak- Stay.

I will replace your stuff.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

I dont see what the use is because Systar will litterally take the weapons right out of my hands when ever i equipt them so ive become so paranoid that i look over my sholder every 5 seconds to see if Systar is there. I hardly go to lvl up anymore cause when ever i do carry valueable stuff i get muged the **** out of. If u give me my stuff it will only get stolen again...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 12:54 AM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
Kak- Stay.

I will replace your stuff.

Silver you CAN'T replace mugged stuff. It is just un admin like.. And if you do.. Alot of people will get "mugged".

I mean jeaz if you replaced every mugged item we would have like 8 more IMs in circulation FPA Dragon mails and Dragon shields.. The only time in my oppinion anything should be replace is when someone hits their windows key and it shrinks tribes. Or you hit esc. Or you die and lag out.. Or some kind of accident like that. Kak.. jeaz it is NOT smart to go afk with ALL your stuff on! Jeaz that is just a newbie mistake.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

I agree with blade on this one..

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Electricdeath

Systar....If there were no PK rules i'd kill him blind, take his pack, give kak his stuff back, and sell systar's other stuff for my personal profit....

Electricdeath is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Electricdeath Click here to Send Electricdeath a Private Message Click Here to Email Electricdeath Find more posts by Electricdeath Add Electricdeath to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

im sorry, i do stupid stuff but i thought i was well enough friends with ppl that noone would do that to me. And i tried hiding too. I had my stuff on cause i came from UberZone and i had to go but i wanted to train stuff so i went hiding in a dark area. I try to be friends with everyone on the server, and i help newbies alot to. But it looks like i missed helping one of them or something so he thought he would steal over 4 million dollors worth of stuff and get away with it. But with the new PK thing he did get away with it and its all in his storage now i have nothing...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:04 AM
ZombieMauler

yes the new PK system needs work..

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Its not that bad but it does have some major flaws...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:19 AM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by Kakarotto
im sorry, i do stupid stuff but i thought i was well enough friends with ppl that noone would do that to me. And i tried hiding too. I had my stuff on cause i came from UberZone and i had to go but i wanted to train stuff so i went hiding in a dark area. I try to be friends with everyone on the server, and i help newbies alot to. But it looks like i missed helping one of them or something so he thought he would steal over 4 million dollors worth of stuff and get away with it. But with the new PK thing he did get away with it and its all in his storage now i have nothing...

Please forgive me kaka for blocking you in at ethren. I won't do that anymore.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

other wise he wouldnt have been able to mug me...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:24 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Its not right ot the point that people are leaving server. I may lose admin, but I won't lose a friend over a little bastard

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Kak, you just ask me, and ill let you pick some stuff outta my storage, IM, Titanium Hammers, FPA, hell.. ill make you a D-shield if you need one.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

thank u Silver that made me feel better Anyways i wouldnt want to risk it cause Systar NEVER stops. I offered to pay him 500k to stop but he just ignored me and continued being an ass hole. When i told him that i had enough of his SHlT he said "oh boo hoo go cry to someone who cares" and continued being an ass whole lvl 10 (the worst kind of ass hole there is). Thats when i said if he doesnt stop i wont play here cause of ass holes like him and he just says "like i care". Thats when i had enough so i left...

edit: thanx Mog, ppl like u and Silver are the ppl that will have many many friends... But ppl like Systar are the ppl that have 0 friends and get Gohnarea from from rabid Red assed baboons (Systar gave them the red ass) and will get a job cleaning the toilets at the gas station...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:43 AM
Allanon
GnollShaman

grrrrr......

its assholes like systar that make the game no fun anymore. maybe he will feel bad now that he has made enemies out of some of the most powerful people on the server.

TheDruidAllanon

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:Ranger - Archer
Remort:3
Level:105
Cash:0.9 mil
Storage:Alot...
Last u pdated:10/26/01

Allanon is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Banthur
GoblinRunt

a Thieve's Point of View

You also have to remember that he is a *thief*, and is only to be expected to steal by nature. Some are bolder and more obvious about it but it is also a thief oriented skill, and they can be expected to use it just as a ranger can be expected to sleep in the unknown. On a side note remember Thieves have no honor. We go by no set of rules, and have no conscience ( if i spelled that right ) Im not saying I dont feel bad for you, all Im saying is Im not mad at Syster for doing it because it is his nature, he is a Thief not only by choice but by choosing to single himself out by actively using his skills to benefit himself at whatever expense of others.

Banthur is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Banthur Click here to Send Banthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Banthur Find more posts by Banthur Add Banthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

*gonna love dismembering thieves*

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

hrm.. DISMEMBER THIEVES!! DISMEMBER THIEVES!!

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 03:24 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

i wish u could like "lock" up his stealing so he couldnt steal but do everything else...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 03:26 AM
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

bye d00d

LOOK!! at the words.....whoa *goes insane*

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsanEWarriorr
GnollShaman

ONE IRONSMIGHT ON SYSTARS HEAD WITH KAK'S PACK OR I DO IT MYSELF!

DarKFreelanceR
Race: DarkElf
Class: Paladin / Centurian
Level: 104
Remort: 2
Coins: 100k
Currently Kickin Ass
-----------------------
to Newbies!
to 133t s!

InsanEWarriorr is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 09:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for InsanEWarriorr Click here to Send InsanEWarriorr a Private Message Click Here to Email InsanEWarriorr Find more posts by InsanEWarriorr Add InsanEWarriorr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

what?

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 08:14 PM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

You guys think systar is stupid enough to carry around mugged stuff? shows how much many newbies their are. lol.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 10:00 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

If hes carrying anything around hes likely to get a dagger, or other various pointy instrument that i find lying around, buried in his back.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 10:02 PM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

i miss my 2 ironsmights and d-sheild and fpa and wws... we were good friends...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 10:32 PM
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

God ****ing damnit I hate thieves!

On a normal server that has no pk system the class is totally useless and u'd have to be the stupidest n00b ever to choose that class, cause they can't fight either.

I think that for the pk system you should be able to kill a thief whether they steal successfully or not. Stupid retarted *****-ass thieving n00bs

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 12:58 AM