Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > The result of my insubordination
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

The result of my insubordination

I am rather glad to hear that Mog is a new admin here, because you might be seeing less of me. (BTW Mog, email me, I gotta send you stuff on how to run the space stuff if you want to do it.) Our lovely department of education has made it manditory that all students pass a stupid "feel-good" health class. Because I didn't want to share my personal side with my class, made up of mostly loud mouth drug/sex addicts, I am failing the class. And I am only three weeks in. Because I said I have no goals reguarding my health, I get an F, because my teacher says that is not true, and that I have to have goals. I don't have any goals at all about my personal health, but since all teenagers are liars and cheats, I must have health goals that I am hiding...

So as a result my teacher is gonna call home, so I am boxed in to confessing to my parents, which means I am gonna be grounded from everything, except health homework. (most likely)

Just thought I would let you know... man... I hate health class...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-19-2001 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Call social services, ask to speak with a psychiatrist. I did, got my mom outta my hair, blamed it all on my brother

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-19-2001 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

"Our lovely department of education has made it manditory that all students pass a stupid "feel-good" health class. "

Doesn't that violate some rights, I don't think they can force you to stand in front of the class and tell them how you feel... and if you don't fail you for it.. it just doesn't seem right some how...

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-19-2001 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

It probably does. Call social services or your local ACLU branch, im sure they can find something wrong about this to wail about in court

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-19-2001 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Dead Poets Society

Rent the movie...take notes... Civil disobedience 101
You can have the goal to be free of goals.....and just be....very zen and enlightened. When they feed ya crap and call it tapioca feed them crap back and let them tell ya it ain't tapioca.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-19-2001 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

That's the trick: tell them you're ready to talk and feed them the biggest load of BS you can think of. Don't even be subtle about it: it's better if they know it's BS.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 09-19-2001 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

Ok.. my mom's a lawyer and you didn't really say exactly what they wanted u to say but if they wanted u to say if u had like say an unobvious disease or something then thats illegal. If it's just ur personal health goals then she doubts it's illeagal

That still blows anyway tho...

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 09-20-2001 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

Of course health class blows, and I have to take it next year

Anyway, at least I don't have to share my personal life...

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 09-20-2001 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Toaster
That's the trick: tell them you're ready to talk and feed them the biggest load of BS you can think of. Don't even be subtle about it: it's better if they know it's BS.

Toss in the following at least once: Olympic, Champion, Invulnerability, Flying, Kittens.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 09-20-2001 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ungarmax3
GnollShaman

Im in health class now, and they're making us make out with dummies and are calling it CPR. I guess its not so bad now that we are done with that. But its still dull, boring, tedios paper pushing.

Binker & Newbies RPG
Name: UngarmaX
Class: Cleric
Remort:1
Level:38

Ungarmax3 is offline Old Post 09-20-2001 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ungarmax3 Click here to Send Ungarmax3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ungarmax3 Add Ungarmax3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Well toaster, you are right. I am gonna give em a whole ton of BS and not even hide the fact that it is.

One of our assignments was to have a song out there that was our favorite, and tell the class and the teacher how it made us feel. We could write our own song. I initially didn't do the assigment, but now I am being forced to make it up. This is what I wrote for my song.

First day of school, walking down the hall
thinking that my day might not be bad at all
I sit down in my health class, to learn to be healthy
but emotions the class dwells upon,
emotions that belong to me.

the teacher says
"welcome to your health class,
I hope your feeling well,"
and I smiled inside and thought
"Ha, I’ll never tell."

The units pass on anger,
so healthy we may seem
and on risks and danger,
but the worst is self-esteem

We all need to "feel better"
when I feel just fine,
It bugs the heck out of me
until I want to whine,

But I learned that whining gets you no where
just keep it all inside
just tip your head and say "eh..."
when they ask you why.

She says
"Welcome to your health class,
I hope your feeling well."
I smiled inwardly and thought,
"Ha, I’ll never tell."

Finally we’re on stress,
and all I need to do
is to eat the info,
and spit it back out too

Ask away about my soul
until we hear the bell
by then the day had took it’s toll
and by then I’ll never tell

So say,
"Welcome to your health class,
I hope you’re feeling well",
But inwardly I’ll smile and think,
"Ha, I’ll never tell."

Another assigment complete... :
I might get to be on a bit, now that I am doing my assigments...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 09-22-2001 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

love the song... if I ever have to do anything like that I'll make sure to use it as my favorite song

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 09-22-2001 06:18 PM