Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Should B&N go bye bye
Should B&N go bye bye
Yes, please put it out of it's misery
No, I love B&N NEVER LEAVE US!
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JackInTheBox
GoblinRunt

Question Should B&N go bye bye

Should B&N just die already... I mean **** it's been in pain for almost 2 months...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

JackInTheBox is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 05:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JackInTheBox Click here to Send JackInTheBox a Private Message Find more posts by JackInTheBox Add JackInTheBox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Interesting post...

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 05:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Dude jack in the box, whoever the **** you are.. You are some pissed off newbie. Did I happen to take your pack or somthing? Ohhh or are you that stupid level 78 paladin that I kept beaming in the head in K town? Why don't you just... argh go away. *winds up jack in the box a middle finger popping out of it*

**** you.

Edit: Don't worry I think this is the guy that was mad at bonker and me. Don't listen to them. And when is server goin back up?

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

the server has been up for like 5 min now.. you know... I'd like to know how many real people play on the server... it has 2300+ char files AGAIN I'm gonna do a lil house cleaning in like a week or so when i can get an accurate reading but still it'll prolly only be cut down to like 1700-1800

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 05:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

>.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JackInTheBox
GoblinRunt

You'll never find out who I am dillhole so don't waste your time

JackInTheBox is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 05:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JackInTheBox Click here to Send JackInTheBox a Private Message Find more posts by JackInTheBox Add JackInTheBox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

dill hole? Are you calling me a pickle top?

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 10:30 PM
*2*
GoblinThief

Interesting I think he was kasai the one i beam to death in k town =)

Remort: Five
Class Name: Crusader.
Level: 32
Ship: N/A Name: N/A
Favorite item: Ironsmight

*2* is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *2* Click here to Send *2* a Private Message Find more posts by *2* Add *2* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

Whever he is he is a ***** and has two other accounts on the forums besides the one he was using, cause no one else would vote no but a retarded n00b crybaby.

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Alia
I say we shoot him.

Ditto to that, and who voted to take down Binks?

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Sadly I found I could not mimic and hit him with my bow, tit, longstaff, or IM :(. Stupid pk rules.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 10:56 PM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Oh.. Ya think? Wow.. I did not know that *sarcastic* where do you get the idea that I was mimicing him when I say "I could not mimic and hit him" the mimic is ****ed up because of the pk rules.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 11:03 PM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

That would be awesome lol, then when he jumps off map we can beam him.. mwahha.. Except that we can't hit him.. He is like.. level 76.. And it is that dumb 10 lvl diffrence thing. I'm lvl 101.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 11:11 PM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

It would be cool to cast a spell called bubble that puts a player in well.. a bubble.. and he slowly floats up. I have seen a shield from chees server, where you can actually see it. You could do this bubble if you knew how to make spells and such.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 11:16 PM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Argh damn it.. B&N is still down.. And tommorow is school... I don't want to go to school... Where is a hurricane when you need one... I also need to collect claymores.. and remort... and and and...

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 11:21 PM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Server up

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 11:34 PM
ZombieMauler

Wow astounding 4-8... damn..

Newbie is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 11:52 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I want the names of the evil four....

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Death Matrix
GoblinRaider

Heh blade if new PK rules r in effect I'll pk him I'm within the limits w00t!
and someone get the ungrateful 4 that voted against the server and give a kick in the *** character clear if they voted no that must mean they don't wanna play on it anymore, and if they still do play on it why the hell r they voting against it doesn't make sense. I went from Foad's server to this server, just started in September, I love it don't close it, screw the ungrateful bottom dwelling no good uber ****ing pill popping good for nothing **** eating pieces of **** that voted no. I feel better now.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Death Matrix is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Death Matrix Click here to Send Death Matrix a Private Message Click Here to Email Death Matrix Find more posts by Death Matrix Add Death Matrix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Rofl matrix.. NQ.. Good times.. good times... You got admin.. Blade never got admin.. Sept for making quests for silver, and making silver popular. :P

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 02:39 AM
GOD
GoblinThief

Ok why would we want to put B&N out of its misery? WHAT MISERY? Binker & Newbies RPG Server is by FAR, my friends, one of the TRPG servers out there and in my opinion IT IS THE BEST! Besides the PK Rules, i think everything has been great since ive played, 'cept the lag, but what server hasnt had lag? Anyways I voted to keep B&N!

Class: CrusaderXII
Remort: 12
Level: 133
Server: B&N Rpg

GOD is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GOD Click here to Send GOD a Private Message Click Here to Email GOD Visit GOD's homepage! Find more posts by GOD Add GOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

give me thier names and they will be terminated

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bladerunner
Rofl matrix.. NQ.. Good times.. good times... You got admin.. Blade never got admin.. Sept for making quests for silver, and making silver popular. :P

Hey now....You made 2 quests.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Ahem... 3

Edit: I made that long ass jumping bridge quests from ethren to that mountain, to bad it was b0rked thanks to that you can't jump on hills no more... argh.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 11:47 AM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

kasai, prepare to die

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

*cough* You three wont be the least of his problems.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

yes we can.

quote:
Originally posted by JackInTheBox
You'll never find out who I am dillhole so don't waste your time

Your IP is logged on this forum. Your IP is also logged in your char file. All I have to do is make a .bat file to run a search. =)

TridentRX is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

I was going to say the exact same thing, Trident. Except that I can't get his IP on B&N. So I didn't say nuthin. 10 votes to take it down? Who the **** are these people?

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 03:05 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

People who dont appreciate the hard work and dedication Newbie has put in, the tears, the anguish, the trials and tribulations, the wonders and pains of hosting a server. Other than Apache, we have no real idea about the stuff the server does to him, Yet these people want to strike it down like a vase falling from a mantle, leaving it all in pieces. Nay i say, i shall battle thee till the end. If i die, 10 shall rise in my place, and if they, 100. You cannot kill the faithful, loyal, servants of a server such as this!

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

I will return sometime this week when my comp is fixed

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 03:44 AM