Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Haha its me Raisl!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vakir
GoblinRunt

Exclamation Haha its me Raisl!!!

If you all know me. I play on the MN server now this server sucks and it is going to go bye bye MN is so much more popular than this ****. Mn has more events than the same ****.

Mario do not forget you F***** that ur a ass hole and never forget that for stealing all my stuff. You little teeny winney man!!!

B&N Sucks!!

Sincerely,
Vakir

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Vakir is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vakir Click here to Send Vakir a Private Message Click Here to Email Vakir Find more posts by Vakir Add Vakir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Oh you're the 5 year old that was going to hack the server. Hey why didn't you? You just left... I don't get it. Let's see what the servers you play on have to say about you when I tell them that you hack servers when you get mad. I'm sure they are all going to love you.

Sincerely,
Bladerunner

bladerunner is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vakir
GoblinRunt

Rowan, You Fag youve been always a mfer

B&N Sucks, the community in there is horrible mario is a fag and everyone knows it. I hope everyone on the server goes to hell because, You are all fags even the server owners are fags. I played on this server for a long time and I make more progress on MN. Trust me if you hate this server go over there there is more places to explore better stuff and more events than this **** server!!!

Rowan go screw you self or with a chipmunk

Vakir is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vakir Click here to Send Vakir a Private Message Click Here to Email Vakir Find more posts by Vakir Add Vakir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

***** where did the hate come from? we have the two best rpg servers out there these days, why cant we be friends?

why cant we be friends?
why cant we be friends?
why cant we be friends?
why cant we be friends?
why cant we be friends?
why cant we.....

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

rasil u idoit MR is on MN u dumbass thats why its diffrent

f**king fag

LOOK!! at the words.....whoa *goes insane*

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Originally posted by Zelgadis
***** where did the hate come from? we have the two best rpg servers out there these days, why cant we be friends?

why cant we be friends?
why cant we be friends?
why cant we be friends?
why cant we be friends?
why cant we be friends?
why cant we.....

umm seems some ppl from that other server have a severe case of server rivarly lol... (not sure if I spelled that right)

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

some ppl have nothin better to do

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cid_Highwind
GoblinRunt

Im a newbie and i get pked do you see me crying about it. I think you are just a pussie **** & a mother ******. Why dont you just go put your head in your mommies lap and cry about everything wrong in you life. Finnaly if you don't like our server why don't you just go play somewere else instead of crying about it.

Cid_Highwind is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cid_Highwind Click here to Send Cid_Highwind a Private Message Find more posts by Cid_Highwind Add Cid_Highwind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

lol his message makes no sense it's not directed at anyone lol...

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 11:43 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

too general.... sooo general it makes no freakin sense!!!!

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 11:45 PM
Cid_Highwind
GoblinRunt

Just getting rid of some anger because server down all day and now this jerk *******. Get what im saying.

Cid_Highwind is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cid_Highwind Click here to Send Cid_Highwind a Private Message Find more posts by Cid_Highwind Add Cid_Highwind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cid_Highwind
GoblinRunt

I just want to shove that guys words so far up his *** its not funny.

Cid_Highwind is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 11:51 PM
Cid_Highwind
GoblinRunt

Now i now im a newb and my words are to big for my pants it just pisses me off im sure its the same for you.

Cid_Highwind is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 11:56 PM
Cid_Highwind
GoblinRunt

I going out to eat. ill be back latter thx rowan see ya.

Cid_Highwind is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 12:04 AM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Hmph I'm running to your house.. GET BACK HERE... Hmph I let you use my comp and do I get any food? noooo... Eh here is anothe ff7 picture... more of all the characters tho.

And this is a good site to look at for screenshots
http://www.terraworld.net/steves/ff7/scrshots.htm

Attachment: ffviiposter.jpg
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

bladerunner is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote