Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > I'd like to apologize on behalf of MN.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nightmare

I'd like to apologize on behalf of MN.

I'd just like to apologize for any bad things that MN players have done to the server or to other players on B&N. I used to play on B&N, it was an awesome server, haven't played on B&N in months though. If anyone is feeling resentful towards MN, I wish I could say something to make it all better, but I don't know what I can say, except I give my humble apoligies and I'm sorry for any inconviences that may have been caused.

I'm sure B&N is probably still an awesome server. When I played, there were so many quests and the admins would play with the players, like Trident and Postal. I'm sure it's probably not much different and I'm sure you all love the server and I don't blame you. I would just like to say that I hope there's no hate for MN; I don't want our two servers getting into a gang war.

Nightmare
AKA - Nitemare

All work and no play...makes for a really boring life.
Check out the new Mythical Realms website.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Nightmare is online now Old Post 10-08-2001 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightmare Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Add Nightmare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

My bash can make a uber go farther than yours can.. mwah! Yeah sorry too.. You guys seem to have a nice server it is fun to look around it. And don't mind alia who will probally post here in a few moments cussing at you.. It is just his offensive nature, I think he has hidden anger but don't tell him I told you.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

nitemare helped me too when I first started on B&N way back in june...

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I remember nite from ages ago...nite is cool. :-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alphaii
UndeadNecromancer

nite always the peacekeeper....

i know most of u only know me from the "general decussion" forum...

but i think nite has good idea here...plz lets not see any more hate from each of the servers

alphaii is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for alphaii Click here to Send alphaii a Private Message Find more posts by alphaii Add alphaii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

Ya. I guess it's better if i sorta apologise too for all i've done and said. *hides* Well, this may be one of the only chances ill get to post here without being cussed. *hides some more* But if you knew me from MN, youd know that I am USUALLY very friendly and i like to help out others. So, I do apologize for any troubles i have caused here.

BTW, if B&N is ever down, like it has been today. You guys are welcome to come join us at MN while waiting for B&N to be available again. If you guys actually came and looked at MN, you'd find out that it's a pretty cool server. Especially all the map changes we have, including the MR mod.

Goku

Level:33
Remort:9
Class:Paladin/CrusaderIX
Race:Goblin
House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Goku101 Click here to Send Goku101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goku101 Find more posts by Goku101 Add Goku101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

umm hmm...I used to be admin on a MR server, but it's gone now 8( anyway, I went from that to bink's, and I just wanna say that we shouldn't fight over stupid topics such as "my forum count is bigger then yours!". Such trivial topics, pfft

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightmare

I'm glad we were all able to form a truce.

I'm glad there are no hard feelings on either side and that we have called a truce. I'm glad we can all get along and not fight over who's server is best or what not. As someone has said somewhere along the way (I think it was Zel, but I can't find the post):
You guys have the best 2 servers for TRPG on the net...why fight...
It was something to that effect, but I can't qoute it, cause I don't know the exact words...anyway my point is, he was right. I'm glad we could all follow his advice and get along, we don't need to fight...there's no reason whatsoever to have a fight between us.

Nightmare
AKA - Nitemare

All work and no play...makes for a really boring life.
Check out the new Mythical Realms website.

Nightmare is online now Old Post 10-08-2001 05:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightmare Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Add Nightmare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

yes it was zel somewhere up in the thread with no point

Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 10-08-2001 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote