Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > postal-regular time
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

postal-regular time

postal, could you reply to this a list of the times (as close as possible) that you are on in binker and newbies weekly? I have other games to play, but I wanna be around when you do your lil space thing[=

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

It would be nice if I had a regularly scheduled time that I can always get on, but this is never the case. I never know when I can get on. Dispite how much I would love to, I can't.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

lol Rowan

LOOK!! at the words.....whoa *goes insane*

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Nah Ponts is usually nice about giving me the computer, he is very reasonable. Trident on the otherhand... Maybe I should beat him for the computer

wait he reads this forum too... Eh not like he can do anything about it...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

lololololololollololololololol
lololololololololollololololol
ollolololololololololololololl

LOOK!! at the words.....whoa *goes insane*

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

I am slightly stronger and taller and bigger than Trident. But that isn't a necisarily determining factor. I haven't had a fight with Tri for ages... I suppose that is a good sign...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 03:23 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

runtwing... if u dont get that space ship for us i want me money back ok?

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

how much did you lemd me again? oh yea 50k...well, I work at freys, so you'll have to get past frey security to pry it from my cold dead hand j/k I'll send you small unmarked bills

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote