Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > New Class Suggestions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mog
TravellerPaladin

New Class Suggestions

New Class suggestions? Post only relevant ideas here.
In this form, it makes it easier to copy and paste. Dont copy other servers.

(NameofClass)
(Skilltype or none if using preexisting skills a different manner)
(If SkillType Present, Add some suggestion skills)
(Remort Class Names)
(Extraneous info, remember, only relevant.)

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

hermit
good at mining, haggling, and weight capicity. stealing and hiding skill multis are 1.0. best weapon is piercing at 1.2
can't think of any skill types...you decide=]
hermit
hobbit (=])
collecter
bum (sorry yoshiboy, it sould good though)
nomadI
nomadII you get the picture

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by runtwing
hermit
good at mining, haggling, and weight capicity. stealing and hiding skill multis are 1.0. best weapon is piercing at 1.2
can't think of any skill types...you decide=]
hermit
hobbit (=])
collecter
bum (sorry yoshiboy, it sould good though)
nomadI
nomadII you get the picture

Good at mining ect. should go in extraneous.. im talking about new skills when i said skilltype.
Only need 4 remort names, ie Hermit, hobbit, collector, Bum + RL.
And didnt i say nothing from other servers? Thats Almost the same as the bum from Y0shi's.

And God bless America!

Last edited by Mog on 10-03-2001 at 12:54 AM

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

ok...how about this:
private
all around good
remort names:
private
soldier
commander
general

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Alia
Ummm....

Necromancer

make some new o-casting spells for this one...

Necromancer, Lord Venjance(blackrobe = evil mage), Black Mage, Black Mage IV, bla bla

Covered by shaman. Dark Casting. His remorts eventually go from apprentice necromancer to lich..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 01:10 AM
Faranim
GoblinRunt

Not a new class, but I posted this suggested new skill in the other post....

Make a combat skill for Fighter/Ranger characters that ACTS like casting(Uses MP), but only fighter chars develop it fast. Make it use low amounts of mana, as an incentive for fighters to build energy. A few ideas....

Kick: Acts like shove/bash, doesnt require bludge, pushes the enemy backwards a great deal with a low mana cost and low dmg....a replacement for "beam" which casters use.

Speed Burst: Gives a tempory boost to walking speed and jumping (like temporary paws without you equipping them)

Reach: Allows you to hit a monster with your current weapon further than u could normally swing it (extend range of weapon for a few swings)

Taunt: Causes enemy in LOS to become frieghtened, raising your chance of hitting it for a few seconds.

Cant think of any more....but this MIGHT work...
UN-Fortunately, i know nothing about coding, and how easy/hard it would be to get these things to work. PLEASE comment!
Feel Free to Rename/alter these ideas, or add more.
I hate being a fighter and not getting to use mana for anything.

Remort: Two
Level: 80-ish

Faranim is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Faranim Click here to Send Faranim a Private Message Click Here to Email Faranim Find more posts by Faranim Add Faranim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Re: New Class Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
Post only relevant ideas here.

Shouldve left it in the other post. Now go away or i shall be forced to taunt you with words ive previously said a second time.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 01:32 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Negative aura, begone! Lighten up..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 01:42 AM
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

hmmmm how bout

child boy or girl man grandpa/grandma 1 2 3 ect

LOOK!! at the words.....whoa *goes insane*

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Childboy or Girl Man? wth?

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:23 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Pardon me, but im still somewhat-pissed at you for "The Casting Blade Incident."

I was providing the good people with some jams, and you run up in greenskin, and before i know it, boom, server kicks everyone.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:24 AM
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

ok..

babygirl
girl
woman
Grandma 1 2 3

babyboy
boy
Man
Grandpa 1 2 3

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

huh wha im confused Rowan

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:28 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
I walked up in mimic (Orc)

And its called autofire to keep the tiny little piece of music playin.

Damn your negative.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:34 AM
tsu
OgreRuffian

make an anarchist or something that has a skill of explosives i cant think of names

tsu is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tsu Click here to Send tsu a Private Message Find more posts by tsu Add tsu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Death Matrix
GoblinRaider

hmmm i got a bunch of ideas spinning around, gotta come up with names though... will work on that and post them soon

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Death Matrix is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Death Matrix Click here to Send Death Matrix a Private Message Click Here to Email Death Matrix Find more posts by Death Matrix Add Death Matrix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

HALLELUJAH! A GLIMMER OF HOPE APPEARS!

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 04:50 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

make a cook

cook
good at cooking (foods he cooks boost skills)and bludgeoning (best with frying pan )
cooking would be required in order to cook different food, from runtchips to uberburgers, and each would require a). the skill needed and b). something like uberskin or ubermeats etc. to cook with. the chance of burning the food would also depend on what pan he had (frying pans would be bludg and wouls have different types like ironpan, crystalpan, keldrinitepan, etc.

remort names:
cook
chef
wine-taster
conneisur (or hovever you spell it)

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 05:16 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Lets go for people who could actually fight something, IE. Axe master probably could fight an uber.. a cook.. would be lunch.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 07:01 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

a chef could butcher things, or smack them over the head with a frying pan...

quote:
BAM!

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:45 PM
Allanon
GnollShaman

hmmm.... i have heard a suggestion on here that is taken in MR.

Necromancer/Shaman

there is a necromancer in MR.
there is not a shaman in MR, BUT there is necromancy spells, that (acording to mog) the shaman would be able to use.

TheDruidAllanon

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:Ranger - Archer
Remort:3
Level:105
Cash:0.9 mil
Storage:Alot...
Last u pdated:10/26/01

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 03:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I've said it before, but....Miner
Awesome haggle, mining, WC, sence head, speech, endur, mults. decent dodge, energy, piercing, ncast. Lousy ocast, dcast, slash, backstab, bash, arch, etc.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allanon
GnollShaman

miner has already been done DM

TheDruidAllanon

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:Ranger - Archer
Remort:3
Level:105
Cash:0.9 mil
Storage:Alot...
Last u pdated:10/26/01

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by runtwing
a chef could butcher things, or smack them over the head with a frying pan...

This isnt Super Mario RPG. Nor would a cook ever try to fight a giant Uber Paladin with a PAN.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 07:48 PM
Death Matrix
GoblinRaider

Argh this is pissing me off I have ideas but no names for them.... all names that I come up with are already related or taken on others servers.

hmmm now about something like a missionary but with a medival name which i cannot think off.

This person would have high haggle mining d cast WC ncast and sense heading.

To help others buy weps with high haggle,

loan money to people to start out with high mining,

taxi servide high ncast,

pack tracking for peeps who die outside of zones high sense heading.

Healing those hurt in battle i.e. high d cast

Weapon skills would all be somewhat low and equal to each other because they are more so for helping other people with their characters. (high lvl's that have nothing to do could start a character like this and help others out through their own expierences)

this whole name thing is pissing me off though... other ideas are there but the names haven't popped up yet. hmmm I 'm going to see the play King Lear maybe that will stimulate the juices.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Death Matrix is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Death Matrix Click here to Send Death Matrix a Private Message Click Here to Email Death Matrix Find more posts by Death Matrix Add Death Matrix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Death Matrix
Argh this is pissing me off I have ideas but no names for them.... all names that I come up with are already related or taken on others servers.

hmmm now about something like a missionary but with a medival name which i cannot think off.

This person would have high haggle mining d cast WC ncast and sense heading.

To help others buy weps with high haggle,

loan money to people to start out with high mining,

taxi servide high ncast,

pack tracking for peeps who die outside of zones high sense heading.

Healing those hurt in battle i.e. high d cast

Weapon skills would all be somewhat low and equal to each other because they are more so for helping other people with their characters. (high lvl's that have nothing to do could start a character like this and help others out through their own expierences)

this whole name thing is pissing me off though... other ideas are there but the names haven't popped up yet. hmmm I 'm going to see the play King Lear maybe that will stimulate the juices.

thats close to a bard. The bard has the best mining haggleing etc...

TridentRX is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Death Matrix
GoblinRaider

sounded familiar.... guess I gotta rethink that one.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Death Matrix is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 10:40 PM