Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > goodbye
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allanon
GnollShaman

goodbye

i am now officially leaving b&n. do to stupid ass Systar.

TheDruidAllanon

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:Ranger - Archer
Remort:3
Level:105
Cash:0.9 mil
Storage:Alot...
Last u pdated:10/26/01

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsu
OgreRuffian

nooooooo.....
...did he mug you

tsu is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tsu Click here to Send tsu a Private Message Find more posts by tsu Add tsu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allanon
GnollShaman

?

naw he gave me money.... OF COURSE HE MUGGED ME! and not once but lots of times. taking stuff that is nearly impossible to replace right away. first my IM, then 2 dshields, and then 2 dt's. and maybe more than that. i cant keep count.

TheDruidAllanon

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Dude dont leave cuz of Systar. Thats what he wants you to do...
At least play on my quest server... mayor.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allanon
GnollShaman

i changed my mind about leavin fer good. im just gonna play when he isnt on. when he conects, i drop. and if i see him in info before i connect, then i dont join.

TheDruidAllanon

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 04:34 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

here's what you do. Find all the people who don't like systar (I'm going to assume there's lots) and have everyone gang up on him/her/it. Don't kill it though. Mug it blind, kill it, and guard the pack until it a). runs out of LCK or b). goes over the pack protection time. wash the blood off your hands, rinse, repeat.

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allanon
GnollShaman

only one problem witht that little plan. systar can make himself invisible with #hide.

TheDruidAllanon

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 05:06 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

so you #tell the people who are in the "hunting pack" and you all "casually" surround her. even if she does hide, box her in (if she can fly, put people on top of her) and kill/mug her.

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

when I return Systar will be slain

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SystarX
GoblinRunt

I knew you'd come back before you even left.

I don't care if you play or not. I certainly didn't rob you just so you'd leave. If you leave, that's your choice, not mine.

quote:
Originally posted by runtwing
here's what you do. Find all the people who don't like systar (I'm going to assume there's lots) and have everyone gang up on him/her/it. Don't kill it though. Mug it blind, kill it, and guard the pack until it a). runs out of LCK or b). goes over the pack protection time. wash the blood off your hands, rinse, repeat.

Feel free to try, but it's not gonna work. I'm always on the move, I use #hide extensively, I'm not afraid to run if I'm losing, and I'm going to notice you "casually" surrounding me. If I get killed, it's usually due to suprise.

And I'm always willing to sell it back to you.

SystarX is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 06:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SystarX Click here to Send SystarX a Private Message Find more posts by SystarX Add SystarX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

*COUGH*

As the dark figure in the armor of the fabled Death Knights of Keldrinia looks upon the bloody figure of a petty theif slain by his sword, he wonders why the mortals care so much..

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

I have lost 2 ironsmights, an full plate armor, a dragon shield, and some wws... I wont hesitate to **** up Systar...

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 12:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by Internet
when I return Systar will be slain

Not with me there.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 12:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by bladerunner

Not with me there.

Think quite highly of yourself dont you?

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 12:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Death Matrix
GoblinRaider

LOL here's a solution to the #hide problem (although count me outta this I have no problems with systar) get a really crappy video card like mine, then even if they do hide you can still see them, heh he won't get away then.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Death Matrix is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Death Matrix Click here to Send Death Matrix a Private Message Click Here to Email Death Matrix Find more posts by Death Matrix Add Death Matrix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Be nice to each other or your going to bed with no dessert!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
Be nice to each other or your going to bed with no dessert!

You're not your.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by Mog

Think quite highly of yourself dont you?

Notice the little tongue dude. I can't fight.... net.. yet.. But anyone can die with 1000 bash

bladerunner is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 12:59 AM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by Alia
Uhhh yeah.

Silver, how do you get pics into ur sig? Its pissin me off and ive tried it from many, many different angles...

Some people.... [img src="URL NAME"]

Replace the []'s with carrots (<) (>)

bladerunner is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 01:00 AM
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

no dont leave lets just kill him

LOOK!! at the words.....whoa *goes insane*

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegeta
TravellerMarauder

i dont kill ppl i just find it mean after how they worked for there stuff or steal from them i just find it mean..

Remort:2
Class:Paladin - Centur
Storage:More then a food store..
"Its better to burn out then fade away"
"God is a pedestrian on my wall" (i made that up out of nowere once)
"Whats the use of complaining?"
Cya in the RPG servers under the names: Surprentis and Vegeta
Thanks bladerunner for the sig!

Vegeta is offline Old Post 10-03-2001 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vegeta Click here to Send Vegeta a Private Message Click Here to Email Vegeta Find more posts by Vegeta Add Vegeta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Originally posted by bladerunner

Notice the little tongue dude. I can't fight.... net.. yet.. But anyone can die with 1000 bash

uberslayer has survived my bash when I was level 142... and he was only RL20... I'm RL 19...

so blade 1000 isn't gonna work

Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 10-04-2001 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote