Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Wtf Is Going On
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
VorterX
OrcRavager

Wtf Is Going On

whenever i hit the spawn button my tribes crashes wtf is going on is anyone else gettin same thing cus every time i try it it crashes it jus shuts down

the first time i tried it crashed my comp... i really need an upgrade but i cant get any money right now too bad solitaire doesnt spit out the money u win lol otherwise id have like a 1.7ghz alienware purple thing lol those r sweeet laser mouse split keyboard flat screen 1.7ghz processor intel 4, 2300 ****in dollars lol

oh well i can only wish

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
armor=all armors even karmor
loadout=tithammer ww dshield
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

VorterX is offline Old Post 10-19-2001 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DigitalEagle
GoblinRunt

You should buy a 2ghz computer from Dell.
You can pay them $20/month untill you pay the full price!
The comp was something like $3500.
goto www.dell.com and see, I'm not sure i my info is totaly correct.

DigitalEagle is offline Old Post 10-19-2001 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalEagle Click here to Send DigitalEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email DigitalEagle Visit DigitalEagle's homepage! Find more posts by DigitalEagle Add DigitalEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VorterX
OrcRavager

HAHHAHAHAH im 14 years old lol how can i afford that much right now lol besides my college account i have zip nada zilch zero moola

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 10-19-2001 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Originally posted by VorterX
HAHHAHAHAH im 14 years old lol how can i afford that much right now lol besides my college account i have zip nada zilch zero moola

in other words your flat busted

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01
------------------------------------------------

Internet is offline Old Post 10-19-2001 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-Naj-Zero-
GoblinRunt

Thats whats great about being 19. im making about 15 Bucks an hour. Cept I got a POS computer (500 MHz 128 RAM 8 MB Video Card) lol

-Naj-Zero- is offline Old Post 10-19-2001 01:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -Naj-Zero- Click here to Send -Naj-Zero- a Private Message Click Here to Email -Naj-Zero- Visit -Naj-Zero-'s homepage! Find more posts by -Naj-Zero- Add -Naj-Zero- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allanon
GnollShaman

hmm i got a
500mhz, 380ram, and a 85 mb ATI Rage 128 vid card. got the vid card for $5 at a yard sale. and my comp is completely custom built by my mom.

TheDruidAllanon

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:Ranger - Archer
Remort:3
Level:105
Cash:0.9 mil
Storage:Alot...
Last u pdated:10/26/01

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-19-2001 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VorterX
OrcRavager

im back from school is the server up????????

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 10-19-2001 11:35 PM
DigitalEagle
GoblinRunt

I'm only 15 and erning 5.00 and hour and school.
3 hours a day
5 days a week.
Thats $75/week

I need a new comp

DigitalEagle is offline Old Post 10-20-2001 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalEagle Click here to Send DigitalEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email DigitalEagle Visit DigitalEagle's homepage! Find more posts by DigitalEagle Add DigitalEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

I can make 75 in a day.
Every saturday i can work on a farm.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-20-2001 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

What do they do, hitch a tiller to the nob on your head and whip you till you go forward?

bladerunner is offline Old Post 10-20-2001 04:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

No. Help dig a 1.6 mile waterline, feed cows, repair electric fence, ride around on a 4 wheeler, shoot guns, eat steak, baked potatoes and cake, play with cattle prod..

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-20-2001 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote