Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > This thread has no point
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

Goku, kindly pull your foot out of your mouth and place it firmly in your ass.

Who is adding lakes and golems to MR without my knowledge? oh yeah, no one. stop making up **** to make us look bad. you are making them lose all respect for anyone on the server. and stop the 14m3 name dropping for gods sake.

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

Zel, i never said we were putting them in MR. I said in MN! Every read the midevil_nights forum zel?

Goku

Level:33
Remort:9
Class:Paladin/CrusaderIX
Race:Goblin
House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Goku101 Click here to Send Goku101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goku101 Find more posts by Goku101 Add Goku101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

MN runs MR you ****ing moron..

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

Silverhorse, obviously you don't realize that MN has changes in it like remort town that no other MR servers have. DUH!

Goku

House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Goku101 Click here to Send Goku101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goku101 Find more posts by Goku101 Add Goku101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

goku. **** off. remort town is rather worthless, or it would be in the other damned MR servers. ***** man youre not acting normal.

youre dumb, granted, lots of people are, but youre not normally this ... this... this ****ing retarded.

edit: im going to bed now. so no more replies fromme

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

Ya. Your right Zel. And im not normal as pissed off either. Cause im not usually surrounded by ****ing retards in MN. You know i ****ing hate B&N, because everyone is a bunch of ****ing stuck up brats.

I tried playing there once. And i was lvl 2, and i found myself being PKed by some ****ing idiots just because my name was Goku. WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT MY NAME IS!?!?

I have never been treated nice on the B&N server or forums. All i try to do is post my opinion and try to be nice to everyone, but NO! Stupid **** heads like Alia have to be **** ups and say "oh im sorry, did i ask you for your opinion?"

I have always tried to be nice. And what do i get for it? I get 15 ****ing people yelling at me just because they need someone to yell at.

Goku

House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:31 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

You didn't come on here acting nice, so shut the hell up. Maybe if you did, things would be different.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

Actually, i did come here acting nice.. If you would look back on the threads, the first time i posted was when i was trying to reply to my buddy TimeSpliter. We asked me how i got my sig. Then ****ers from B&N like kakarotto started posting **** for no apparent reason.

Goku

House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:35 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Posting **** for no apparent reason? Isn't that what you did? Hmmmm

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:39 AM
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

Well, im going to bed, since this argument will obviously never end.

Goku

House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:42 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Wise man say...

quote:
Originally posted by Zelgadis
Goku, kindly pull your foot out of your mouth and place it firmly in your ass.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

Goku you can tell your not liked on B&N so get lost! don't hang around where ya arn't wanted

and listen to zel mabye you'll learn something

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 05:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

OK now

I-80 and Hwy 61 in Iowa. Can see it from here. Your welcome to overnight..etc. on the trip...Canoe trip summer time...freeze winter time( Ski Iowa...lol) Join the adventure ? Maybe Estrella wars or a Renaissance Fair as destination ? (got my own chainmail & swords) I know the folks from the california Ren Fairs...If ya haven't ya oughts ta.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Oh nearly forgot

Reason we have so many posts is we trick people like goku ( that originally complain about how much spam we do ) to get embroiled in our forums and have them drive our post count up themselves.... LOL

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

yea as long as you don't try to kill me with one of those swords lol...

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Lol..

Too funny.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

Re: Oh nearly forgot

quote:
Originally posted by Uberslayer
Reason we have so many posts is we trick people like goku ( that originally complain about how much spam we do ) to get embroiled in our forums and have them drive our post count up themselves.... LOL

lol it helps

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:07 PM
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

So we start up north, come down to my area, take 80-94 to Iowa.

Oh, and goku.... Please stfu.... you started ****, so you get **** back... and quit posting **** about your server... and it doesn't look good when you steal an idea from one server and put it on yours *cough*remorttown*cough*

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Can we get back on the ****ing subject? Thanks.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:33 PM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

That's what the chainmail is for

Don't worry would not lose renfair sword priviledge (sp) over non RL enemnity. (You'd have to Peeve me in person
Teach you how to make your own chainmaille.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 08:05 PM
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

Hmm.... I could bring my Redline if I ever get a new tire for it (my old one got stripped somehow and I don't even know when )

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Soljia
GnollPup

B&N SUCKS BIG DIC.K!

Class: Paladin
LVL: 5 (HEHE)
Remort: 3

Protecter of the Ubers (LOL)

Soljia is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Soljia Click here to Send Soljia a Private Message Click Here to Email Soljia Visit Soljia's homepage! Find more posts by Soljia Add Soljia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

See, we don't come onto your forums and do this to you, now do we?

I have two words for you sir.

Fuck Off

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:30 PM
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

LMFAO dumbass 14 yr old. Go play with your little toys now and stay away from big kid game. Lol... you can tell whatever server he plays on sucks ****... prolly Midevil Nights lol.

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:30 PM
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

****er *****s ****ing ******s goku and soljia, now the B&N players think MN is all jackassess, why the hell are you doing this? dont say they dissed you, you started it, what the hell!?

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:44 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

yep

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 10:08 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

actually the main point was no point... :P

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 10:13 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

we should just start a new thread with roadtrip as the subject....

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 10:16 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

we get off topic too much...

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 10:45 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

we got off topic of having no topic...

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 11:03 PM