Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > This thread has no point
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZombieMauler

Ehh postal don't worry I'll let em know who I am.....
"Hello Sir, Ma'm, I am Newbie I own a game server your son plays on and I plant to corrupt your child and force him into a cult... what? Police?! no no I'm just kidding honestly... really I am HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED!!"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Newbie is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Mm.. so? Id rather join a cult founded by newbie than none at all :P

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Then we have to pick up a couple hot women

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

Hmm.... sounds like a good plan... but you might as well pick me up when you pick up post.... I live right outside Chicago in Indiana... a 15 min drive to Chicago.... and I might have my car by then, so if you don't get a bus I can caravan w/ u guys.

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

oh btw we passed 5k posts...

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Über Uber Click here to Send The Über Uber a Private Message Click Here to Email The Über Uber Find more posts by The Über Uber Add The Über Uber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Originally posted by Postal_Service

Internet, it would be difficult to go down to Louisianna, it is kinda out of the way...

uhh after you pick up everybody up north just drive straight south :P

plz?

EDIT: oh I turn 16 in june next year too so I can drive

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Bump

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

who else would go on the roadtrip besides admins and me?

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

I already said I would go net... how about NEXT winter... if we all can make it at the same time....?

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 11:15 PM
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

Actaully, I have a better idea... if everyone can afford to bly down to Hawaii.... pick a hotel... etc..

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 11:17 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Hawaii is sorta expensive, how bout florida or CA? I don't suppose it makes much diff to me though, since Im way up here in MN. I'd love to go though, if it'll fit in my schedule.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

I don't think minors can get a hotel room to themselves so that would be a prob...

just do the roadtrip idea

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 12:40 AM
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

It's a real shame you guys need to make threads like this just to stay on top of the forums. We are catching up, and we're not even spamming like idiots... we just talk about more constructive things about the server, thats all.

Goku

Level:33
Remort:9
Class:Paladin/CrusaderIX
Race:Goblin
House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Goku101 Click here to Send Goku101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goku101 Find more posts by Goku101 Add Goku101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

You dont have to ask. I'll give you it anyways. And btw, the only reason were catching up is because we are more popular now. By Mid-November, we will have 20 slots, all of which will be full, since the server us full 24/7. And the reason we are becomign so popular is the fact that we like change. Changing to the MR TRPG mod was the best thing we could have ever done. Today we are even getting a new dungeon with 3 types of new monsters.

Goku

House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Goku101 Click here to Send Goku101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goku101 Find more posts by Goku101 Add Goku101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Goku101
You dont have to ask. I'll give you it anyways. And btw, the only reason were catching up is because we are more popular now. By Mid-November, we will have 20 slots, all of which will be full, since the server us full 24/7. And the reason we are becomign so popular is the fact that we like change. Changing to the MR TRPG mod was the best thing we could have ever done. Today we are even getting a new dungeon with 3 types of new monsters.

We are making our Own mod Goku.. you monkey slut. Today you have proven yourself not even worthy of the term "humaniod". Go back to your own damn server.

And as for your spamming like idiots, were planning a roadtrip if your feeble monkey-brain didnt realize, but of course, you dont understand "intelligence" let alone "car"

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

lmao... roadtrip. alright, ill leave you guys alone.. it seems your "busy" with "important" things.

Goku

House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 02:39 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
lmao... i dont know what roadtrip is.. so im gonna laugh at it to act smart. Hmm.. wonder what peanuts taste like. Oh look something shiny *stare*.

Yes. God forbid we actually get to know each other.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 02:41 AM
The Über Uber
GnollShaman

LMFAO at goku. God I'll never let u use my dungeons and quests.... not if u act like that about ur gay-azz server. I'm sorry that you can't take it that B&N is just better than ur server and always will be... damn maybe I'll even donate some of the money for my server to Newbie just so he can get an even better one than his already great server.... a server that lags almost none at all now.. so go post on ur own gay-azz server forum.. and leave our awesome server forum alone.

P.S. Ask Newbie how many char files he has... even after he deleted all the ppl who haven't played in over a year... god u'll be lucky to even get 100 diffrent ppl to play on ur server.

The Über Uber is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 02:49 AM
Runner
GoblinRunt

I think the only GAY ASS here Uber Uber is YOU !!!!

Runner is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Runner Click here to Send Runner a Private Message Find more posts by Runner Add Runner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Its obvious this "Runner" lacks any skill at insulting people.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 03:11 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Runner
I think Im cool, since I know how to type three letter bad words that my mommy would not like!

Good grief, learn to insult people!

I assume that Runner is experiencing delusions of mediocrity.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

I think goku made a 2nd account just to whine about a stupid freakin post count... my god don't you have anything contructive to do in your spare time?

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:20 AM
Duo
GoblinWizard

Thus showing most of you are stupid..Go ahead,flame me..

Lezzee..you wanna go flame peeps(ya i guess this is flaming..i dunno) cause they dun play on B&N? about the posts..who in the frickin world cares who gets more posts? obviously lamers..

Are you afraid of people more supieror than you? I think so from what i read..

And these "quotes" that you edit..have you no life? Hmm..

Aye yer server is somewhat okay..i used to play there. I forgot that i did, ig otta give away my stuff still..But..It needs lotsa new stuff..new mod? hmm we shall see..now i expect flames from you all because you have no real life..You are too afraid of the fact that there are people better than you, and how do you react? you try to act cool..You cuss to make yourself tough..Really now..Purely sad...

PS: Hi Internet! =D lol.

Duo is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Duo Click here to Send Duo a Private Message Click Here to Email Duo Find more posts by Duo Add Duo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duo
GoblinWizard

Talking

oh btw about that runner guy..
He's a moron..dun bother about him. He came to MN server once. He just tries to fit in, yet he may know nothing..kay...

Duo is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Duo Click here to Send Duo a Private Message Click Here to Email Duo Find more posts by Duo Add Duo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

hey duo! long time no see!

you ever gonna play on B&N anymore?

if not can I have your stuff?

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 08:01 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

ok, **** most of that last page.

Back to roadtrip.

Maybe we should pick up some oldbies along the way, then drive up to Canada and meet JI himself? Wishful hinkin

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 08:16 AM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

uhh yea let's get his autograph too lol...

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 08:27 AM
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

The actions of the proprietors of those last few messages do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of this network. Thank you.

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 08:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

Hey SilverHorse. I did what you told me, and i found out what NQ is. .

BTW. I wonder why you guys all hate me? People come and post their opinions and get flamed for doing so....

Me and Duo are good buds. And from what i hear, he aint going to back to B&N, cause MN is just too sssssswwwwweeeeeeeetttt.

BTW.. Hey duo, you like those 2 lakes we put in? cool eh? Oh ya, I hear goldy finished the rock golem, so the new mine should be up pretty soon then... YAY.

Oh ya... Why is it that so amny TRPG players live in BC? I know i do.... and apparently my good buddy KingArthur does too, not to mention many more.

Goku

House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:03 AM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
I wonder why you guys all hate me? People come and post their opinions and get flamed for doing so....

your whining about ppl posting opinions of your opinions lol...

idiot!

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 09:13 AM