Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Roadtrip
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

ugh....

if vorterx or tzu came along they would drive us nuts...

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Internet is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

BAH!

It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a neccessary end, Will come when it will come
~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Binker hitch a ride with newbie.. thats that.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Originally posted by Binker
BAH!

humbug?

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DizZy
OgreMagi

haha hey Silverhorse, DeathMerchant and Binker
Anything new in Tribesrpg while ive been gone? ^^

Sometimes i wish i were you so i could be friends with me =)

DizZy is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DizZy Click here to Send DizZy a Private Message Click Here to Email DizZy Visit DizZy's homepage! Find more posts by DizZy Add DizZy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

I'm the wrong guy to ask, Dizzy. I haven't played in a while.. I should start again, but I haven't taken the time to line up tribes or anything like that.

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Postal, just tell them you are going with a good online buddy you've never met who goes by the name of DeathMerchant. That will calm all fears, guaranteed. :-)

Yes, my parents might be just a teensy bit worried too, but I could still probably get away with going.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Heh, yeah you are 19 though. I, on the other hand, am 16. Besides... the name of "Death Merchant" makes you sound like an encredibly friendly person... Even though you are...

I suppose they don't trust anyone they can't see or hear...

Speaking of hearing, Maybe I should give you a call! Kinda like that thing Silver did once, where he called everyone. It would be interesting to hear the people rather than reading text, where poor punctuation and complicated words can distort the true meaning of the message...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

wanna call me?

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 11:05 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

P0$74L-

Im 16 as well. Im going.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Yeah but you don't have parents that think everyone is out to get you...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-09-2001 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

My mom is a former Air National Guard, Former School teacher, former dare officer, and police officer. She is also hitler for chores and following orders. If everyone wasnt out to get me, she'd hire someone to find me and hunt me down. i am a tree.. you do not see me.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-10-2001 03:54 AM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Gee guys

Get a list of people that are going...where you are going to when you will be there and call parents frequently. Us 43year old tpes are happy to lend our credibility to the adventure.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 10-10-2001 12:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

If FOAD goes I can go. My mom/dad got to know him. Hes cool

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-10-2001 01:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Why don't we just have a Tribes RPG convention....

Newbie is offline Old Post 10-10-2001 01:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Dunno....=D

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-10-2001 01:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allanon
GnollShaman

hmm

i might be able to go. depends what kind of mood m parents are in. im 16 so they kinda want to know about whts gonna happen.

TheDruidAllanon

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:Ranger - Archer
Remort:3
Level:105
Cash:0.9 mil
Storage:Alot...
Last u pdated:10/26/01

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-10-2001 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Tell them a bunch of testosterone-crazed males are going on an all out roadtrip across the country to find the best whorehouses.

Just wait till they are half asleep. Thats when you ask.. Hell, im getting my mom to help me finance an Alienware system.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-11-2001 02:56 AM
tsu
OgreRuffian

everyone post your address and phone number here

tsu is offline Old Post 10-11-2001 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tsu Click here to Send tsu a Private Message Find more posts by tsu Add tsu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

666 7thLevelOfHell Drive
Hell, Michigan, 666666
Phone #: 666-6666

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-11-2001 03:33 AM
Binker
OgreRuffian

South Dakota.. and that's all you need to ****ing know

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 10-11-2001 03:38 AM
Allanon
GnollShaman

lol well im not afraid to tell everyone my phone # and address.

phone number: (208)733-1414
address: 985 beverly circle
city: twin falls
county: twin falls
state: idaho

twin falls is next to the second deepest and the widest canyon in northamerica (Snake River Canyon). twin falls is home to the highest waterfall in north america. so u cant miss it.

TheDruidAllanon

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-11-2001 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cid_Highwind
GoblinRunt

put me in i want to go. it will be fun. then we could pick blade up he lives next door to me.

Cid_Highwind is offline Old Post 10-12-2001 03:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cid_Highwind Click here to Send Cid_Highwind a Private Message Find more posts by Cid_Highwind Add Cid_Highwind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

The roadtrip is for admins, this way we arent having to go all over the continent.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-12-2001 04:35 PM
Allanon
GnollShaman

just for admins? thats descrimination! lol

TheDruidAllanon

Allanon is offline Old Post 10-12-2001 06:48 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Allanon, when you get us a bus that can hold all the players, then everyone can come. We are talking about a single car.. so even 5 is pushing it.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-12-2001 08:02 PM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
Hell, Michigan

lol Michigans got some funny cities

theres a hell michigan, and a gaylord michigan, and get this, a grand haven michigan! (where im from)

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 10-12-2001 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

You sure your not from Gaylord?

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-12-2001 11:06 PM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Heh.. There is absolutely no way my parents would let me go. None at all. My mother is completely opposed of me meeting any of you without the whole family there (for safety), which means I won't do it. Even then she said the chances would be near to slim.

That would be pretty dumb.

"Uhh... and Mom, this is... Mog..." "This guy here is... Silverhorse..."

Nah I think I will have to resort to calling you. (She doesn't really approve of that too.) So to avoid giving you my phone number, I will get a calling card and use a payphone! If you want me to call you, send me a PM. Don't go posting your number up where everyone can see it. Because someone you don't trust might get it.

I try to follow her line of thinking when it comes to something like this. She says that I cannot trust any of you to be who you say you are. If you say you are a sixteen year old computer addict, she says I should not believe you, and assume you are a thirty year old axe-murderer looking for victims... (Not really, but take the point.) I should not trust you with any point of my location, because you might come looking for me? (I can't follow her there...) I say I live in Chicago, and that is fine because you have 7-8 million people to choose from...

Well that is why I couldn't do a trip like this, not at least until I am out of the house.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-13-2001 02:28 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
You sure your not from Gaylord?

100% positive

Kakarotto is offline Old Post 10-13-2001 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote