Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Spaceflight
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Real life is a pain. I can't wait to ditch working....

College is tolerable with a moderate credit load, and friends are too important to cut, but work can definetely be dumped for TRPG....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Hrm... As far as order of importance this is the way I put things now...

Friends
School
Work
TRPG

I have a lot of free time though...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I have free time like mad, but it always happens when I am away from TRPG equipped comps. I really should get a laptop.

My priorities:

Friends
School
TRPG
Other Games
Being Bored
Work

PS: Net, check your PMs.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VorterX
OrcRavager

trpg
trpg
eat
trpg
bathroom
trpg
trpg
coffee
trpg
trpg
trpg
trpg
alarm clock
trpg
trpg
school
trpg
trpg
homework if any
trpg
friends if any to play football with
trpg
sleep

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
armor=all armors even karmor
loadout=tithammer ww dshield
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Then post something realative then... Liek react to the news. Say what you think is Propaganda controlled by the Feds, and what is actually real news. You know that kind of stuff. Also you can suggest new skills

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-17-2001 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

don't be lazy

read the thread b4 u post

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 10-17-2001 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

You can load it at the top... It is just as hard as loading at the bottom... You are lazy Rowan, lazier than me...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-20-2001 05:49 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Can we get gunnery added as a skill?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-21-2001 08:55 PM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Yeah I am gonna add that after the forum restarts.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-22-2001 02:09 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Oh yeah, forgot about forum reset....

(btw, dya like my mad bumping skillz?)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-22-2001 02:12 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Yeah... DM, get on ICQ. We have... things... to discuss...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-22-2001 02:14 AM
Particle

quote:
Originally posted by The Über Uber
Just try to catch me Ro.. I'm faster than you and I'm getting even faster... and my rates are lower so if you want a fast, cheap ride anyone, come to me!!! Falcon Corp. is the only way to fly!

Looking for a passenger? I need to get to Degovah in a hurry, must be able to go past 12 parsecs! (serious part>>>) I am offering $5,000 for a few rides.

"He who laughs last thinks slowest." - Unknown
"Eh?" - Particle

Particle is online now Old Post 10-22-2001 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Particle Click here to Send Particle a Private Message Click Here to Email Particle Visit Particle's homepage! Find more posts by Particle Add Particle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

can't right now...not at home. 'sides the morons at my ISP still have not yet hooked up my service, which was ordered last wed. They said up in 15 min....

PM?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-22-2001 03:04 AM
Particle

Alright, my name is Scarve in-game. I'll meet you there within a couple days.

"Eh?" - Particle

Particle is online now Old Post 10-23-2001 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Particle Click here to Send Particle a Private Message Click Here to Email Particle Visit Particle's homepage! Find more posts by Particle Add Particle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alia
OrcBerserker

quote:
Originally posted by Particle

Looking for a passenger? I need to get to Degovah in a hurry, must be able to go past 12 parsecs! (serious part>>>) I am offering $5,000 for a few rides.

I can get you there, safely. Unlike robby who's only defense is to run... I can, and have, shot down pirates...

Server:Binkers and Newbies

Class:Ranger - Archer

Remort:3

Level:123

Cash:11+ Million.

Alia is offline Old Post 10-23-2001 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alia Click here to Send Alia a Private Message Visit Alia's homepage! Find more posts by Alia Add Alia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Okay PM me. BTW, with the new update there will be new ship disses so there will be a whole line of new models for you guys to choose from.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-23-2001 04:11 AM
Alia
OrcBerserker

quote:
Originally posted by Postal_Service
Okay PM me. BTW, with the new update there will be new ship disses so there will be a whole line of new models for you guys to choose from.

You mean there might be something for me to spend my ungodly amount of money on? Sweet!
I'd like to see the stats on them though, or have you added that already?

Alia is offline Old Post 10-23-2001 05:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alia Click here to Send Alia a Private Message Visit Alia's homepage! Find more posts by Alia Add Alia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Sneak peak on the stats of three new ships.

SW-185 (Somewhere in the range of 3 million)
Speed-6
Armor-15
Power-8
Manuv-4

BE-300 (About 4 million)
Speed-14
Armor--9
Power-9
Manuv-9

F-51 (Around 1.5 Million)
Speed-18
Armor-3
Power-4
Manuv-16
(These stats and prices are subject to change with the release of the actual ships.)

Last edited by Postal_Service on 10-25-2001 at 04:22 AM

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-24-2001 02:32 AM
Alia
OrcBerserker

Is it just me, or did u rip the F-51 stats straight from my ship?

Alia is offline Old Post 10-24-2001 02:34 AM
Particle

Want me to try and design some ships? I typically work with q3radiant, but I am sure I can figure out the diff.

"Eh?" - Particle

Particle is online now Old Post 10-24-2001 02:36 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Not really. Cept the F-51 is without modifications. If you modified that ship then you could have one fast little cracker, not to mention powerful... for it's size...

Still my new favorite is the BE-300, I have finished a basic composite sketch.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-24-2001 02:39 AM
Alia
OrcBerserker

Yeah, u rip the stats from my ship, and then let that one be able to be modified even better. I should get something for it lol. I own the ship u ripped it from.

Alia is offline Old Post 10-24-2001 02:41 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

I didn't rip from your ship.

Besides this one should look a lot different...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-25-2001 04:23 AM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Sneak peak on the stats of three new ships.
BE-300 (About 4 million)
Speed-14
Armor--9
Power-9
Manuv-9
(These stats and prices are subject to change with the release of the actual ships.)

Postal, can I purchase the above ship and sell you my old one?

unless you got anything better

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 10-25-2001 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Heh, lemme get my hands on a f51... BTW, what kinds of security to the spaceship factories have?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 10-25-2001 03:15 PM
Alia
OrcBerserker

quote:
I didn't rip from your ship.

Besides this one should look a lot different...

Yes you did. Only things different are the power and armor.
Oh well, I'll buy one anyway.

Alia is offline Old Post 10-25-2001 03:36 PM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Well DM, lets just say that I am too lazy to spawn all the turrets that are actually at Freynersys. Let's just say One concourse could lay waste to one fed capital ship. As far as the security of the complex once you are inside, it is pretty tight. When you walk through control's office, you are being scanned. They don't make a big fuss about it, but if you cross them, you could get yourself ejected into space... without a suit...

And these ships are pending. I have to send Mog my drawings, (Which suck, but the basic idea is sent across...) so he can make the ships. If he does, then the Third generation will have the finest, (And most expensive) ships ever.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 10-26-2001 03:59 AM
VorterX
OrcRavager

gimme an F-51 i need a ship... and postal might u just save all of freynyers so u dont have to type all of it in lol... trident can do dat for joo if u need lol unless u already do dat... then its jus a matter of typing in one thing not 5 million things lol... oh and also postal i need a 5 man carrier that i can transport ppl to and from my ship one pilot 4 passengers... alright then jus tell me when u will be on cus i have never really seen freynyers yet and i dont know how to spell it either lol... ok cya when u get on then

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
armor=all armors even karmor
loadout=tithammer ww dshield
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 10-26-2001 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

I've been to freyners... it's HUGE

hehe I was in one of the concourses and postal said to imagine that there were a lot of ppl in there so I casted d-rift lol

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-27-2001 12:04 AM
Particle

I am interested in buying a Freynersys-9.

"Eh?" - Particle

Particle is online now Old Post 10-27-2001 12:34 AM