Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > R-Town question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DigitalEagle
GoblinRunt

Question R-Town question

When is this going to be added?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DigitalEagle is offline Old Post 11-01-2001 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalEagle Click here to Send DigitalEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email DigitalEagle Visit DigitalEagle's homepage! Find more posts by DigitalEagle Add DigitalEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

17 hours 4 minutes and 34 seconds

Kakarotto is online now Old Post 11-01-2001 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alia
OrcBerserker

Which is, when, exactly?

Server:Binkers and Newbies

Class:Ranger - Archer

Remort:3

Level:123

Cash:11+ Million.

Alia is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alia Click here to Send Alia a Private Message Visit Alia's homepage! Find more posts by Alia Add Alia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

quote:
Originally posted by Kakarotto
17 hours 4 minutes and 34 seconds

starting when?

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Answer:

Until i decide otherwise, its not going in.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
Answer:

Until i decide otherwise, its not going in.

why?

bladerunner is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

mog its about to be mapped... ITS ALL DONE cept for that... get a grip...

Twister is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

It's been decided by powers higher than you twist, goes by the name of Newbie..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

if so how come i havnt been informed??? and btw you cant stop it.. its gunna be mapped and completed wether its goin on server or not...

Twister is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 03:34 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Wow ppl i was joking...

Kakarotto is online now Old Post 11-02-2001 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kakarotto Click here to Send Kakarotto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kakarotto Find more posts by Kakarotto Add Kakarotto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

I dont care if its completed, its all wasted effort on your part. If it doesnt go on the server, noones gonna care.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 03:37 AM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Actually ppl will care if it doesnt go on the server
And why wouldnt it go on the server?

Kakarotto is online now Old Post 11-02-2001 03:56 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

itll be on hold til i can create a new remort town.. it seems mog wont let his version be in the server cuz it was seen in some screen shots.... it prolly be pushed up about another 2 weeks..

i just cant believe it

Twister is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 04:23 AM
VorterX
OrcRavager

mog ur pathetic jus pop it in no one cares bout ss it dont matter get ahold of urself BE YOURSELF not just an admin... twisters right he should pop it in a map and make a tp to it and stuff... then let newbie see it in a diff server and newbie can decide wether it should go in or not... mog you dont need to make a big deal about a few screenies... who cares if its new we're gonna be amazed by it wether or not u or twist make a new one... so jus be yourself stop b!tchin and put it in we have all been waiting a long time... i know u spent a lot of time on it but who cares about the screenies we all wanted a sneak peek anyway... im sure if you were in our position you would want the admin to put it in so jus do it all of us are anxious to see your work...

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
armor=all armors even karmor
loadout=tithammer ww dshield
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

me and mog had a long discussion..

heres the story.. since yall prolly should know... it will be your town.. sooner or later

kak posted screenshots after I SAY IT WAS okay... so if its my fault put it on me... i took full responibility since kak did ask... so we continued with R town.. it supposed to be complete this weekend wether trident was gunna map it or not... mog doesnt want his town on the server.. ive even handed him the project all for himself but he doesnt want it.. so i will create the new town.. since i am not gunna be crossed again like this... remort town has been put off long enough.. i will try to create the town all this weekend... if not itll be next weekend.. but it will take some more mapping witch prolly be a weekend in itself..

i will respect mogs wishes not to have the town it... it just ticks me off thought

so my apologies.. and mog should also....

and kak is a cool guy so let him be... i take responsibility for the screenshots.. and mog should never put the blame on him... if it wasnt for kak asking me about remort town and getting me to start it again i wouldnt have done this.. it was gunna be just me and him working on it.. he provided really nice music. i just wanted to get it finished for him and thought it would turn out to be a cool project along the way. for everyone.

and mog... next time i try to be nice and include you into another project remind me to get my head examined.....

hopes it clears some things up for those who are wondering... since it most likley involves the server as well

Twister is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 06:00 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Twister-

You may call me a monster, a backstabber, a doublecrosser, whatever. Use the remort town for all i goddamn care. You have only proven to me that you can be worse than any uber, any deamon, any dragon, any pain. You can be more annoying than a bad rash, and more irritating than fire ants. God forbid i have pride in my work, and dont want all of it publicly displayed for everyone to gawk at. God forbid i try to stand by my decisions, stand up for what i believe in. Sorry that i have been such a "backstabber" about the remort town, and i hope your ****ing satisfied with it. No matter how good you want to call it the truth is its a bunch of underdeveloped buildings tossed onto a slab. WorldCraft doesnt have the technology to reach anywhere near what i would do, but this town is scraping the bottom of the barrel of objects and buildings. No matter how you try to shift the ownership of this project onto me, you cant, its yours and Kak's to **** with and mess with as much as you want, im tired of arguing, im tired of you telling me to "sit on it and rotate", im tired of your saying "You have problems". Why should i waste my time making stuff for ingrateful *******s who just complain when i want to fix something. Compare the remort town to an alpha test.. why would i want to release to the public something i dont even think is good enough? All the server does is want, want, want. Including you VorterX. You all dont realize the amount of time i spend doing this stuff, and all you can say is that im hurting people? Hell no. You are hurting me by degrading my work into just "more **** for the masses". I hope every time every one of you steps into remort town you look at it and see 60+ hours of my life wasted for "****". I hope every time you die on rpg you realize that someone made that possible, and you all aren't giving them near as much credit as is owed. You all take everything you do as a "game". While it is, its also a line of code, a model, a design, a texture, that someone took time out of their lives to make and remake to look good, time spent fixing models, structures, shapes, errors, that couldve been spent eating ice cream or going to a movie. You don't even come near to the appreciation that I have for these people. I walk into Keldrin Town and stare at it for a few moments, gazing at the time it took to arrange all of them, get the textures just so, the paths, the shops, the anvil, the signs, the fountains. You take it as everyday life, as just a fountain. I see it as effort just ignored by the masses. Twister, you out of all the people should realize this. I take pride in my work, I have no reason not to ask that it be respected.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 06:04 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

i relize its alot of work... but the textures you use.. i hand opended them on by one in paint and saved each 1 by 1 again from 24 bit to 8 bit... there was around 140 of them.. and guess how much i hated doing that... guess how much i just love scripting for this, not very much.. but its something i want for the server to have fun with... not for them to reconize im high and mighty cuz i spent 24/7 to make this and they should give me all the credit in the world... ya think i got good remarks on last update.. hell no i might of got a maybe but no good job ect.... your not the only one mog.. but your the only one with the problem..

Twister is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 06:11 AM
VorterX
OrcRavager

i believe thats what i said mog u r the only one wit a prob... once u became admin u were no longer the cool care free person... now u jus want to be in charge of everything u want to be the best at everything and ya know what... NO ONE CARES... at least about u being the best... jus be the person u were b4 u became admin... unless u threw that part away and now u r jus admin admin admin... i had said i know u spent a lot of time on it i acknowledged that and we r grateful that u would spend time and make us a remort town... jus dont be so b!tchy about it jeez... if u were in our shoes u would be asking the person that was doing it the same thing and ud be doing the same thing i am... so jus stop b!tchin and do it if your gonna... hell u already made it... if u can make it better than do so... as u said that was nothin compared to what u could do so if u want to flaunt ur skills do it but in the meantime we can live with this r-town... we think whatever u come up with will be great anyway so why do u think that the screenies should matter... everyone will think u r cooler cus u made us an r-town for server... jus dont think ur someone else dont get pissy bout it and most of all... BE YOURSELF AND DO WHAT YOU USED TO DO!!!

money= 5.7mil
storage=everything
armor=all armors even karmor
loadout=tithammer ww dshield
Remortlvl= 5

BOINGY!!!

VorterX is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 06:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for VorterX Click here to Send VorterX a Private Message Click Here to Email VorterX Visit VorterX's homepage! Find more posts by VorterX Add VorterX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINep
GoblinWizard

Lol, all over game.

Binker & Newbies
Name: SINep2
classname: Paladin
Remort Level: 0
Level: 79+
ORG: n/a

SINep is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINep Click here to Send SINep a Private Message Click Here to Email SINep Visit SINep's homepage! Find more posts by SINep Add SINep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-SilverHorse
GoblinThief

Being an admin to ungrateful *******s who ask for everything and ***** when you try to fix something is what being admin is all about.

It is humankinds own pride which will destroy it in the end. Pride of name. Pride of country. Pride of anything and everything. Be wary of damaging another's pride, for once you damage it you are never truly forgiven. Beware of people out to damage your own pride, for pride lost is lost forever. - SilverHorse

-SB-SilverHorse is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 12:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SilverHorse Click here to Send -SB-SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SilverHorse Visit -SB-SilverHorse's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SilverHorse Add -SB-SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Screw textures and new buildings, just make l33t stuff out of lrock's and such. I seem to remember, Silver of deus making stuff for NQ with just a corridor of rocks and a small passage way, it looked AWESOME, threw the simplicity of it all.

And if you guys want me to script just rocks made into long hallways, and caverns and such, PM me. I can't texture or anything but I can do that, it looks cool and it don't take alot of work.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 12:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

And also, saddly, I can't do this on my own serrver. MY own cable modem can't handle only me on it, thanks road runner. I need to find a temporary admin place to even work at all on anything. That is why I haven't made a map, done descriptions for my dis names, make quests for servers, or done any dungeon/town work. It's all fun, I don't know why you guys are complainin.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 12:31 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Im not the one with the problem. You guys dont want to drop R-Town. I was willing to help, but had been denied by twister. You all say i have a problem when every thing i see tells me im *****ing? How is that supposed to make me want to give you it any more? You all are ungrateful *******s. Silver im no longer an active admin on B&N you were the first one to recieve that news. All this work is totally voluntary, so says Newbie himself. Twister dont even go to that, that work was piddly **** to deal with compared to the yelling at me thats going on right now. VorterX, i dont care about being the "BEST", the best is way beyond my level, and that isnt even the point. No i wouldn't be calling the person who worked hard for a town names, it would be counter-productive. Your rantings at me don't even have a point, your just regurgitating Twisters crap at me. "Just put it in" "Just pop it in".

Funny thing is, i owe you all nothing. You can whine, you can "*****" and you can complain, but its all this attitude that im such a damn evil person that isnt helping remort town any. I hope your fingers break twister so you cant make the remort town at all. And i hope you all whine and ***** about that one too. Im just gonna sit back here and laugh my ass off whilst you all try to make sense of this whole situation.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 11-02-2001 12:44 PM
Kakarotto
OgreDreadnought

Kakarotto is online now Old Post 11-02-2001 04:21 PM